Author Topic: Check out Donald Trump with a shaved head for the Roast  (Read 7442 times)

Offline Sean25

• Super Sly
  • 2010 sly fantasy football champ!
Check out Donald Trump with a shaved head for the Roast
« on: March 08, 2011, 09:05:35 PM »
http://www.tvgasm.com/tag/shaves-his-head/

He looks a hell of a lot better

Offline BillOnBass

• Super Sly
Re: Check out Donald Trump with a shaved head for the Roast
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 09:54:40 PM »
Good for him!  He took away a lot of roasters' ammunition by getting rid of his glaringly obvious and tasteless combover.  Looks great too!  I wonder how much time it takes him, or more likely his stylist, to get his hair fixed up each day...
"There he goes.  One of God's own prototypes.  A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production.  Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 09:57:00 PM »
Good for him!  He took away a lot of roasters' ammunition by getting rid of his glaringly obvious and tasteless combover.  Looks great too!  I wonder how much time it takes him, or more likely his stylist, to get his hair fixed up each day...

Um, it's not real.

Offline BillOnBass

• Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 10:04:11 PM »
Oh, it kind of looks like he takes a lot of hair from the back and/or side and just kind of piles it on top.  Hairpiece I guess?  Surely not plugs.

Edit:  Wait, his hair isn't real or him shaving his head isn't real? Haha
"There he goes.  One of God's own prototypes.  A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production.  Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2011, 10:08:14 PM »
Oh, it kind of looks like he takes a lot of hair from the back and/or side and just kind of piles it on top.  Hairpiece I guess?  Surely not plugs.

Edit:  Wait, his hair isn't real or him shaving his head isn't real? Haha

The headshave wasn't real.  As for his "hair", God only knows.  I think it's a combover but I have no idea how that look is achieved.  Nor do I particularly care to find out.   ;D

Offline Sean25

• Super Sly
  • 2010 sly fantasy football champ!
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 01:24:33 AM »
I know it's not real but the fact that they took the time to attempt the sly look was impressive.  He should take feedback from it and put it to good use.

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2011, 06:30:40 AM »
I heard the combover/combaround thing too. If he faked sly I hope they really hand him his a$$ about the hair.
Sly he looks like Lex Luthor.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.

Offline LatinCoffee

• Como estas?
  • Sly
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2011, 06:21:20 PM »
I know it's not real but the fact that they took the time to attempt the sly look was impressive.  He should take feedback from it and put it to good use.

;D  I so agree...its true money can't buy at least a decent hairstyle or toupee  ::)