Author Topic: losing it  (Read 2017 times)

Offline jroske

• Sly Jr.
losing it
« on: November 24, 2009, 11:47:19 PM »
Hey slyguys
I really enjoy the website. Really cool that there is a resource for bald men. Its great to know there are lots of other men with hair loss choosing to be bald. Im thinning bad/ receding. I know that the hair will never be the same again. I am starting to get alot of comments about being bald, friends joking, but i think i have come to the point where I am accepting this lifestyle more and more and know that the only way to live is sly. My father always tells me"grow your hair out, its not gonna grow back if you keep shaving it, your bald man" Him having hair in his twenties to me i see as though those were his days and at this day in age its all different. Were not all the same. Learn to live with it.Just wanna say that from my view, having to deal with it is hard but, the most you can do is make the best of having that bald head. afterall there are many icons who are bald which give me more motivation. Once again, great to know that we all choose to keep shave. I am going to shave down until I can nomore. Some of us were meant to be this way. Lets embrace on this.

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
Re: losing it
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 05:07:20 PM »
Welcome aboard jroske!

Just remember, there are those of us here who can grow hair and want to be bald... it's a very good thing your body is trying to do for you!  O:O

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

Offline ozzie

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 05:30:02 PM »
Welcome to the SBGs, jroske. Glad you could join us.  8)
To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom – Bertrand Russell

Offline BrotherBanzai

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 06:24:36 PM »
Welcome aboard, jroske, good to see U here O0
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/091121/samp49bcf811932528fc.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline jroske

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 01:52:26 PM »
thanks to all.. yeah just around this time family gatherings and socializing, everyone is coming to know that im bald whats crazy is that some of my uncles in there 50s still have a full set of hair while being 21, already balding haha. It just shows how strong mother nature is.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2009, 02:48:42 PM »
It just shows how strong mother nature is.

Mother Nature wins--shaving isn't a surrender. Shaving the remnants is just an acknowledgment of reality.  You're going got look better.  You're going to be everything you can be, without the worry about the dying mop--it's got it's own issues--sunscreen etc., but you're going to be a better man for getting it done now. 

Enter your email address: