Author Topic: Decision coming quick  (Read 8502 times)

Offline 440satellite

• Sly Jr.
Decision coming quick
« on: December 20, 2007, 08:19:57 PM »
Man, the holiday is upon us and I said I'd make my decision this coming weekend.  Unfortunately I'm no closer now than I was before.  >:(  Did some more queries from women this weekend who's opinion I respect.  All said keep the tight crew, we love it.  I brought it down to no guard on the sides and #1 on top 6 days ago and it's due again.  I have to say I really like that look more than the #1 everywhere.  I'm going to try to attach some pics.  Let me know what you guys think.  Pretty sure I've got a good head shape for sly.

Was thinking of doing a goat w/ the sly if I go for it.  Had plans for one alot like SlySurfer's

- ok have to Dr. photos down in KB to attach.  They're coming though

Offline 440satellite

• Sly Jr.
Re: Decision coming quick
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 08:49:35 PM »
Still can't get them down small enough!!  I'm posting them in the Before and After for lack of a better place to put them.  Figured I'd get hazed for putting non-sly shots in the members section.  Check 'em out if ya want. 

BALDANDRE

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 08:58:17 PM »
Dude...first off you should never ask women if you should shave your head smooth..

most will say NO...

until they see how good you look bald..

Second do it for YOU and you alone...the women will come once it's done for YOU!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 09:02:27 PM »
Exactly ....Listen closely to what Andre has just told you.  NEVER NEVER ask a woman.  THey will automatically say no....without giving it some thought.  Once they see you slick and smooth...they wont keep their hands off of you.  Just do it....do it for yourself.  If you dont liek it....grow it back...you are already using a #1..so it will take all of what?  2 weeks to grow it back.  Dude for 2 weeks I would do it if i were in your shoes....go for it...you will be amazed.  Trust all of us in here...we wouldnt steer you wrong. Promise.
Timmj

Offline 440satellite

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 09:08:37 PM »
Thanks Andre and Timmj.  Guess I'm doing too much second guessing.  It's not like I'm have a tatoo put on my scalp that won't come off, the hair will grow back.

I'm gonna try to attach a pic, think I have one whittled down small enough.

Later

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 09:17:39 PM »
DUDE...Bro....I say shave it...look...look how close it is now....just do it...it will grow back. 

But really ....do what you feel comfortable with.  Either way you look fine...you have a good head shape.  But im tellin ya....if you are out lady shopping.....you will have plenty to choose from.  Trust us.
Tim

Offline waliguy

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2007, 09:22:10 PM »
440...This is your deal.

I've said it on another thread, and it bears repeating here.

Millions and millions of women love shaved heads.  But ask them if you should shave it...no.

If you want to do it...it's your decision.  Only yours.

It's not the shaved look and the goatee that is attractive to women.  It's the confidence. Sure, the Sly-look exudes confidence and testosterone.  But many non-sly guys have that too. 

You make the call.  If it's "yes" then shave uber-smooth, throw on some mack-daddie aftershave, and get some of your favorite clothes on.  Walk alpha-male confident throughout your holiday and show off your slyness.  Then report back here afterwards.

Because we all sorta know you're probably gonna be hooked.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2007, 09:38:38 PM »
Dude...first off you should never ask women if you should shave your head smooth..

most will say NO...

until they see how good you look bald..

Second do it for YOU and you alone...the women will come once it's done for YOU!

I agree.  Don't solicit too many opinions beforehand -- from either sex.  If you keep asking people what they think, you'll get a variety of opinions and it will just muddle the issue up more for you rather than clarifying it.  Do it because it's something you want to do. 

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2007, 11:47:50 PM »
I agree.  Don't solicit too many opinions beforehand -- from either sex.  If you keep asking people what they think, you'll get a variety of opinions and it will just muddle the issue up more for you rather than clarifying it.  Do it because it's something you want to do. 

Yes, this is the same with many big decisions, like starting a business.  If I would have asked people if I should create a site for bald guys, they would have said no for sure. Now that I've created it, everyone thinks it was a great idea.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2007, 11:56:49 PM »
Thanks Andre and Timmj.  Guess I'm doing too much second guessing.  It's not like I'm have a tatoo put on my scalp that won't come off, the hair will grow back.

I'm gonna try to attach a pic, think I have one whittled down small enough.

Later

Seriously good for you if you go through with but the next deal with a razor shaved bald head is..

you have to give it a go for at least 30 days slick and smooth before you AND everyone else can say "the bald head suits you well"...

good luck bro you should shave it, you'll look good O0!

Offline charlesh1609

• Sly Stylin' Slickster
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2007, 11:59:36 PM »
Time to man up and make up your own darn mind.

After you go slick, if anyone dares gives you a stink eye or states that they don't like bald heads, here's what you do.

Look them directly in the eyes.  Do not smile. 

Say, "Well.  Thank you for sharing your opinion.  I"ll certainly give it the attention it deserves."

Go on about your business.
It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum!

Offline PORKY

• Super Sly
    • http://mypage.com/PORKMIEZTER
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2007, 12:33:20 AM »
HEY 440, its YOUR head, YOUR DECISION!  BUT its also YOUR ears that have to listen to HER mouth !   :Xo!   If it IS something YOU want , you CANT be wishywashy about stating that FACT ! ALOTT  of the other guys are very knowledgeable about how to deal with "betterhalves" , whereas i dont have that knowledge(problem), Im single and dont really give a s**t what they think. AS one of my bud's once said "WOMEN ARE LIKE BUS'S, IF YA DONT LIKE THE RIDE ON ONE YA GET OFF ! JUST WAIT A FEW AND ANOTHER ONE WILL COME BY, YA JUMP ON AND SEE WHERE ITS GOIN AND WHAT ITS GONNA COST TO RIDE. some ride smoother than others , but same basic function , gets ya from point a to point b"   BUT WIVES ARE A WHOLE NOTHER KINDA BUS !!!   ;D
I'm a BIG cigar smokin,bike ridin,truck muddin,bald headed ,long bearded,tattoo'd, no sh*t takin, Southern bred, Tequila drinkin SUMANA BYTCH

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2007, 12:50:49 AM »
440....since u r having thoughts about shaving your head as evidence by u asking the lay-days and posting here in the sly forum....then i think that u already have made up your mind.  anytime one has thoughts of doing something, that person will never B comfortable until they satisfy their thoughts.  so...in order 2 become comfortable with yourself ....i think that u should scrape that noggin' with a quality razor and JUST DO IT. 

if u don't like it....it will always grow back and atleast u will have fulfilled your thoughts of shaving your dome.  anyways...whatever u decide 2 do....it's your decision and we will respect it.  keep us posted on your future decision.

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2007, 07:10:37 AM »

Yes, this is the same with many big decisions, like starting a business.  If I would have asked people if I should create a site for bald guys, they would have said no for sure. Now that I've created it, everyone thinks it was a great idea.

TYLER!....I never said it was a great Idea!  Who told you that?  LOL

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2007, 07:14:16 AM »
And for you 440....how old are you anyways?  LOL.....you dont need to get mommy's permission.  LOL..Im just rattlin ya bro.  Just do what you feel would be right.  Its all cool with us....either way you go.  Just post up and have fun....thats what this site is all about...Right guys?  Not here to bash....well maybe...lol. I just think that it was a wonderful idea for Tyler to create this forum....There TYLER i SAID IT..lol

Enter your email address: