Author Topic: Travel case  (Read 2155 times)

Offline -Doug-

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
    • Gabe's Shirt Goes To..
Travel case
« on: October 08, 2007, 02:19:44 PM »
I've seen where the S4 came with a travel case but I can't seem to find it by itself. Is it possible to buy the case or what are the ways you protect your HB in transit?

Life has three aspects: Paradox, Humor, and Change.

Paradox: Life is a mystery; don't waste time figuring it out.
Humor: Keep a sense of humor, especially about yourself. It is a strength beyond all measure
Change: Know that nothing stays the same.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Travel case
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 03:14:26 PM »
HeadBlade has a travel pack that you can buy that contains several of their lotions, shave gel, etc.  You can remove one of the products and the razor fits right in.  I usually pull the blade off of the HeadBlade in transport and then put a new one on when I get there.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 05:26:36 PM »
I believe the case BalDoug is refering to is the hard plastic case (Display Case) that the S4 came in, if so it is not sold seperatly.
The case that Tyler is refering to is called the Head Case and does sell by itself or you can purchase it in a refil kit, there are different refil kits available at various prices.
Hope that helps.
AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader

Offline -Doug-

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
    • Gabe's Shirt Goes To..
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 08:26:50 PM »
Tom, I see the one your talking about on the HB site. Once I start to run low on my current supply, that may just end up in my shopping cart ;D Thanks for the reply!
Life has three aspects: Paradox, Humor, and Change.

Paradox: Life is a mystery; don't waste time figuring it out.
Humor: Keep a sense of humor, especially about yourself. It is a strength beyond all measure
Change: Know that nothing stays the same.

Enter your email address: