Author Topic: Shaving Every Day??  (Read 2746 times)

wojapi4me

Shaving Every Day??
« on: January 17, 2008, 01:11:59 PM »
I have been wondering what tricks, if any, you guys use to be able to shave everyday. 

This past week I shaved on Sunday and then waited until Tuesday to shave again...my usual two days...but on Wednesday I decided to try to shave it and it worked pretty good...but had a hard time getting a few places smooth. 

Any advice or just go back to every other day?

Offline Marz

• Sly Bureau
Re: Shaving Every Day??
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 02:06:14 PM »
What problems are you facing by shaving daily? Not smooth enough?

“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.”

GASlick

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 02:25:25 PM »
The only thing I figured out from my own personal experiences is that the growth is not as much everyday.  When my head is hot and wet, the hairs are softer and I don't feel them as I shave.
I run a finger right in front of my razor to make sure I'm not going over the same place twice.  Kinda like a lawnmower.  You track slightly over each time.
Sometimes I loose track of where I've been and have long narrow streaks where I missed.  Is that accurate or are you having issues all over your head?

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 04:52:10 PM »
How long have you been shaving is my first question. If you haven't been shaving very long and you're experiencing some irritation, you just need to build up the "resistance" so to speak.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 08:13:20 PM »
I find that my scalp stays healthier looking when I shave everyday.  When I skip days, I get little bumps on my head.  But I will admit that it took awhile for my scalp to get used to it.  I used to get irritation in some place.  But with daily care and shaving,  things eventually got alot better.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 10:52:03 PM »
One of the keys that I've found to the best shave is to wait one hour after getting up to shave my head.  If I don't do that, I don't get a very good shave.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Enter your email address: