Author Topic: Major Head Bleeding  (Read 13203 times)

Offline WannaBePadre

• Look at all of this stuff!
  • Super Sly
  • The hairs of your head have been counted (Lk 12:7)
Re: Major Head Bleeding
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2007, 07:30:46 PM »
Bizzle bro,

For me anything BUT the HB Triples leaves me bleeding.

I've found them at Walgreens in the shaving supplies. (the HB Triple Blades)

Peace,
WBP
Nothing says 'God loves you' more than a bald man in mirrored sunglasses.

Offline Bizzle

• Sly Guy in Training
  • You can Socratic my Method, baby
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2007, 09:11:02 PM »
Yo Slys,

Alright then. I guess it's settled. I gotta get the Triple Blades from HB.

Now I have to wait in the damn mail for them, while I proceed to grow a 5 o'clock shadow on my head. Lucky me.

Patience is a virtue,
Bizzle

Offline Voltaire

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2007, 08:58:24 PM »
Listen, I had the same problems when I first started shaving my dome. No biggie. When I first started shaving the old dome, I started out using Schick Quatro and then discovered the HeadBLade, and then the real bleeding started. I used to go to work and people would tease me, saying that I looked like I got attacked on the way to work by a blind man with a razor in each hand.

Here's what I do, some may work for you, it may not work at all: Stick the dome in the sink, get it good and soaking. Take a few drops of the scented (i.e. watered down) tea tree or olive oil and rub it in. Then take a quarter-sized portion of HeadLube or Lubriderm (with a few drops of liquid soap added into the container) and rub that into the dome. Then use the HeadBlade Sport in lines, doing the front first; then flip the HB Sport around and slowly do the back. The trick is not to apply any pressure, just drag it across the dome.

Whenver I get too many cuts, I just take a splash of hydrogen peroxide and get it gone in a second. Hydrogen peroxide will burn alright, but you'll get a beauty of a shine out of it. A few little pinprick sized cuts are nothing if you take a quarter sized portion of HB Glossy or matte finish and rub it in.

Enter your email address: