Author Topic: New Shave routine-give it a few days.  (Read 4412 times)

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: New Shave routine-give it a few days.
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2007, 09:13:34 PM »

wow.... i'm kinda surprised that u let your hair grow out for 2 days but i def. agree with ya that it gives a closer shave.  your reasoning makes sense because when i skip a day... that next day shave is extra extra smooooth.  however.... i try not 2 skip a day because i hate the velcro scalp. >:(   so...far i'm a daily shaver but when u "sacrifice" or skip a day the reward will b an extra smooooth dome.  that's the beauty of having choices. O0

WARHAWK O0

It's a trade-off. It's nice to get that extra-smooth shave afterwards, but I don't personally think it would be worth dealing with velcro-head every other day on a regular basis.

Offline Rob

• Sly Bureau
  • British baldy since 2006
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2007, 07:34:53 AM »
No way, man.  I have to be smooth all the time.  I'd rather leave my face than my head. :)

Offline nomad

• Sly Beach Bum!!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Conch Republic Bikinis
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2007, 07:50:40 PM »
No way, man.  I have to be smooth all the time.  I'd rather leave my face than my head. :)

I've been leaving the face for a couple pf days because of the bumps and or rash I get on my neck if I shave it every day, and I'm also thinking of growing the full beard for the winter.
The head has to be done daily though.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2007, 09:15:52 PM »
I left my face today...didnt shave it...and this evening its been driving me nuts.  Cant wait until the morning shower..cause its all gettin the smooth treatment

Enter your email address: