Author Topic: Shaving an Irregular Head  (Read 5551 times)

Offline WannaBePadre

• Look at all of this stuff!
  • Super Sly
  • The hairs of your head have been counted (Lk 12:7)
Re: Shaving an Irregular Head
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2007, 03:14:46 PM »
Amen! To fun, brother!
Nothing says 'God loves you' more than a bald man in mirrored sunglasses.

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2007, 07:00:07 PM »
Amen! To fun, brother!

Hey Wannebe, I think even the Lord likes fun.  Am I right??
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline WannaBePadre

• Look at all of this stuff!
  • Super Sly
  • The hairs of your head have been counted (Lk 12:7)
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2007, 07:57:47 PM »
Most definately!

God has the greatest sense of humor.
Nothing says 'God loves you' more than a bald man in mirrored sunglasses.

Offline andrew

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Sly for life ...
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2007, 08:31:06 PM »
I need the help of the group on something.  Ever since I was a kid I have had a big valley in the back of my head, the unfortunate reminder of a childhood experience with a deck and a cinder block.  I used to really love it, since it gives my baseball caps a nice place to catch onto, but the problem is that I haven't really been able to shave it that well, since my Headblade just jumps over it, leaving me with what can best be described as a moustache in the back of my head.  Does anyone else have this kind of problem?  How do you handle it?

Here's a visual aid (apologies for the bad quality, it's hard to take a photo of the back of your own head without a mirror)...

EDIT: Almost forgot, I'm using a Headblade Classic with Sensor-type 3-blade and Edge gel.

I have the same issue, bro ...  I've been  using my electric razor to get in that valley.  Don't want to slice it up with the manual onel.
“The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.”
–Albert Einstein

Offline Alexander215

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2007, 02:50:08 PM »
I need the help of the group on something.  Ever since I was a kid I have had a big valley in the back of my head, the unfortunate reminder of a childhood experience with a deck and a cinder block.  I used to really love it, since it gives my baseball caps a nice place to catch onto, but the problem is that I haven't really been able to shave it that well, since my Headblade just jumps over it, leaving me with what can best be described as a moustache in the back of my head.  Does anyone else have this kind of problem?  How do you handle it?

Here's a visual aid (apologies for the bad quality, it's hard to take a photo of the back of your own head without a mirror)...

EDIT: Almost forgot, I'm using a Headblade Classic with Sensor-type 3-blade and Edge gel.

I have the same issue, bro ...  I've been  using my electric razor to get in that valley.  Don't want to slice it up with the manual onel.

You can get those "personal" razers at walmart for 12$, theyre small enough to carry in your pocket and they might be a cheaper alternative to a full sized clipper