Author Topic: Stretched Lobes with bald Domes!  (Read 52020 times)

Offline Vash

• Be Kind For Everyone You Meet Is Fighting A Hard Battle
  • Super Sly
  • Bald, Bearded, Tattooed, Awesome!
Re: Stretched Lobes with bald Domes!
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2007, 03:52:30 AM »
true, and thanx for the advice. I'm still on the fence so to speak. Probably do it the old fashioned way. The long slow stretch.
~Vash

FB: Vashon Bench
Twitter: @gingerbeardpdx
Instagram: @gingerbeardpdx

Offline Alexander215

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2007, 08:06:30 AM »
true, and thanx for the advice. I'm still on the fence so to speak. Probably do it the old fashioned way. The long slow stretch.

My last piece of advice, use curved tapers to stretch, not the straight ones because the straight ones add pressure to your nostrils resulting in a lot more trauma, which = more pain and = longer heal time.

Offline cam_dvs32

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2007, 03:59:57 AM »
I had 00ga (10mm) flesh tunnels in each ear up until recently but I took them out for a change. I kinda miss em' and now I'm left with little 2mm holes in each lobe. I might eventually put them back in and stretch up again?? I also have my right tragus peirced which I'm not taking out... that's my favorite. It also hurt like a mother to get done!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 04:02:25 AM by cam_dvs32 »

Offline flattop peterbilt

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2008, 05:27:48 PM »
well i have had 0 gauge holes for 10 years and a tongue ring for 8 years and now adding ink .....;i went to 00 but i like my 0 better.....it doesnt look right on me with 00...
Life hands you four Aces bet high...life hands you four duces...call

Offline Cam

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • The honey tastes sweeter when you anger the bees.
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2008, 08:17:06 PM »
I'm at a half inch now, and I'm still on the fence whether I'll stretch again. I have spent SO much money on body jewelry, way too much. Everytime I stretch I end up getting like 6 or 7 new sets of plugs. So.. maybe I'll stop here. lol.

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2008, 10:46:36 PM »
I just stretched up to 3/4",my original size that I had back in 2000. I plan to go to 1" and stop there.

Offline Scott

• Sly Bureau
  • Celebrating 5+ Years of SLYNESS!
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2008, 12:57:26 AM »
Well, I'm just at 10g and was apprehensive about getting pierced at all, but since doing so, I've gotten some great comments and I've grown to love it... would like to stretch up some but don't know about 1/2" or 3/4" or even up to 0g - that just seems so huge to me.  Although I guess cam_dvs32 was at 00 and his shrunk back to 12g so who knows maybe I'll start some stretching just to see how I like it?

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2008, 06:06:07 AM »
Scott, rest assured. If you do stretch up, anything under 00g will shrink back up to normal size holes. Anything bigger and you will be like Cam and I and have floppy gummy  bear lobes when the jewellry isnt in. haha

Offline Cam

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • The honey tastes sweeter when you anger the bees.
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2008, 11:23:35 AM »
Scott, rest assured. If you do stretch up, anything under 00g will shrink back up to normal size holes. Anything bigger and you will be like Cam and I and have floppy gummy  bear lobes when the jewellry isnt in. haha

So true! I hate the way my ears look without jewelry in them. I have some plugs that are flesh colored that I wear to work. They blend with my skin almost perfect, so that's pretty cool.

Offline Nick912

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Above All!
    • US Air Force
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2008, 12:37:45 PM »
This is a problem in my job. Young guys coming in my office with gauged ear lobes. I have had to have 2 kids already get the plastic surgery to close the holes so they could enlist. It is about $250 per ear around here. The one guy had 1" plugs and didnt wear them for a year. I could still stick a pencil though the hole. It was done closing. I turn alot of otherwise qualified guys away beacuse of this
==SLY SERGEANT==

Offline Scott

• Sly Bureau
  • Celebrating 5+ Years of SLYNESS!
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2008, 10:41:15 PM »
JDog, thanks for your PM advice on stretching.  Stretched up to 8g earlier this week - I didn't notice much of a difference, but I can definitely tell how addictive it can be.  I must say I'm encouraged that cam_dvs32 was at a 0g and then took 'em out and his holes shrank back to 12g... don't really know how big I might try for but I know eventually I'd have to let 'em shrink back up some. 

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2008, 01:38:25 AM »
Scott be careful mate. I had only planned on stretching my lobes to 00g and went to 3/4"!!Like you say, It is very addictive.

Congrats on the stretch bro,If 8g went in that easily, I'd try for 6 in 4 weeks or so.

Offline Cy

• Super Sly
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2008, 06:03:51 PM »
Just gauged up to a 0 this morning, got pierced in April '05 so it's taken a while.

Offline flattop peterbilt

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2008, 08:57:39 PM »
well i stopped at 0 in my ears..i am going up on my tongue....here soon i am going to take them out and let them close up some do to the fact i get tired of people asking if it hurts or dude you have a hole in your ear...that gets me laughing.....but as my daughter grows up she is starting to ask questions and i don't want her thinking daddy is a freak...lol
Life hands you four Aces bet high...life hands you four duces...call

GASlick

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2008, 09:00:07 PM »
Funny how kids influence our decisions.  My children ask about my tattoos a lot.