Author Topic: retutn to the land of sly  (Read 2416 times)

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
retutn to the land of sly
« on: March 02, 2020, 10:55:14 PM »
One week from Saturday and in preparation actually grown some facial hair! 

for about four years I wore some pierced years and actually had them gaged for a while it looked pretty cool but for the last year since I’ve been here I haven’t been wearing earrings in the holes. have closed up.

I kind of like the look of the pierced years with just some small studs in them when I have received it but now I’m older and I look around and I hardly see any men wearing pierced ears anymore.

I guess I’m asking for advice from you guys?  do you think that pierced ears are a passes fad; or were getting a couple of little stones dress up an otherwise plain bad head?

if I’m going to do this so that they are a bit healed  (not still swollen) when we do the head shaving event.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
Re: retutn to the land of sly
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2020, 06:21:48 AM »
I see more of the gauges and tunnels than studs, but older guys usually just studs.  And not many, most still not pierced.  But do what you want.  If you like the studs, do it.  I never thought you were one to just follow fads.
SlyBeard

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2020, 07:17:17 PM »
I agree with sly beard, if you like it , do it.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline SlyMike

• Ad Free VIP
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Big Beard and Bald Head - I love it!
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2020, 01:42:56 PM »
I've been tempted to gauge my ears and never actually done it as I couldn't work out how to do it as there is so many different ways to do this.  Currently I just have them both pierced and have different things in each.
First started shaving my head on the 9th October 2014

Enter your email address: