Author Topic: bleaching facial hair  (Read 2130 times)

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
bleaching facial hair
« on: January 13, 2020, 09:51:02 PM »
one of the reasons I don’t grow much facial hair is because of its color.  my goatee is pure white, but my mustache is striped!  It is pure white at the top and bottom but there is a brown “stripe running through the midle from side to side!

I have tried coloring my facial hair but I Think that it always looks fake, and within days there sre white roots showing through the edges of my goatee and mustache.

I would like to have a nice pure white mustache and goatee like a red dog does but I don’t know how to safely bleach the mustache.  Have any  of you tried this?

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: bleaching facial hair
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 07:19:26 AM »
I've mentioned before that I would like to color my beard, but you and others have convinced me not to. I once tried a temporary spray color on it.

Sorry, can't help with the bleaching issue, maybe stop into a women's salon and ask.

Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
Re: bleaching facial hair
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 08:56:46 AM »
There is a process to do this.  I am a member on another board for beards and there are a number of guys that do this every year to play Santa.  If you are interested, PM me and I can send you a link to the site and some of the treads on a couple of guys that pay Santa.
SlyBeard