Author Topic: My Story  (Read 7242 times)

Offline vsG734

• Sly Jr.
Re: My Story
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2012, 04:30:19 AM »
Man, where were you guys 10 years ago... where was I? Thanks for your encouragement and God Bless.

I'll let you know how the interview goes later today.

Offline Paul the Headblader

• Sly Bureau
  • They see me rollin' they hatin'
    • My facebook page :)
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2012, 06:40:15 AM »
we're waiting for it.
be who you are, say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

Offline IllinoisBaldy

• Sly
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2012, 06:56:25 AM »
Welcome to SBG.

Offline balddaniel

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2012, 12:11:27 PM »
Welcome and good Luck!  You have come to the right place I read stories on this site everyday.  I am BBC and love it.  I will never go back, never, never, never O:O

Offline vsG734

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2012, 04:03:45 PM »
You guys are looking sharp if I do say so myself. I wish I made it look as good as you.

The interview went okay... it could have been lots worse without your encouragement- honest-to-god mean it. It's like I was meant to come to this site at this time. I was seriously flipping out at about 5am this morning. I had trouble driving to it. Then it went fair. I don't find out if I got the job until later this week. That's just how it is... matter-of-fact I went no knit hat today even though it was so cold outside (only you all know how it is) and of course I got the stare down. I just don't get it. I guess the stare down irks me no matter whether it's an old man or a little girl.

To me... people without hair are still people. I'll never change. It's the same way that I'm not racist, I don't discriminate against women, special needs people, etc. The way I see it, we all have to find our purpose in life. We were all put here as a gift. But maybe that's just me.

I gotta tell you something else I don't understand... why is it the more money you make, the more d-bags you run into? Making more money makes me happier and less inclined to be a jerkwad. Again, it must just be me.

Offline stasiu

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • All dressed up & no hair to go !
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2012, 06:24:37 PM »
Don't forget to send / email a thank you note to the interviewer.  No amount of money makes a person truly happy but having a job you like sure makes it more fun.  Your positive outlook on life comes from within you not from material / social status.  You always have to enjoy the detour before you get back on the main highway of life. By the way, you look good without hair !  Thanks for sharing with us !

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2012, 06:45:59 PM »
hey vsg:  1st of all welcome 2 the sly fraternity.  glad that ya joined us.  U look like a natural.  good luck with the job interview & keep us posted.

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline vsG734

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2012, 03:23:40 PM »
I just wanted to say thanks again for everyone's support. I had another interview today and I thought it went spectacular. I hope I get this one!

Offline Baldstu

• Sly Bureau
  • Me
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2012, 03:45:32 PM »
You guys are looking sharp if I do say so myself. I wish I made it look as good as you.

The interview went okay... it could have been lots worse without your encouragement- honest-to-god mean it. It's like I was meant to come to this site at this time. I was seriously flipping out at about 5am this morning. I had trouble driving to it. Then it went fair. I don't find out if I got the job until later this week. That's just how it is... matter-of-fact I went no knit hat today even though it was so cold outside (only you all know how it is) and of course I got the stare down. I just don't get it. I guess the stare down irks me no matter whether it's an old man or a little girl.

To me... people without hair are still people. I'll never change. It's the same way that I'm not racist, I don't discriminate against women, special needs people, etc. The way I see it, we all have to find our purpose in life. We were all put here as a gift. But maybe that's just me.

I gotta tell you something else I don't understand... why is it the more money you make, the more d-bags you run into? Making more money makes me happier and less inclined to be a jerkwad. Again, it must just be me.

Nah its human revolution , your doing fine , never had the stare, myself