Author Topic: DORCO "Closeout" Sale  (Read 2324 times)

Offline HANDSHAVED

• Sly Jr.
DORCO "Closeout" Sale
« on: July 02, 2019, 10:10:32 PM »
JUST RECEIVED THIS EMAIL TODAY from , so thought I'd share it with everyone here in the event there is any interest.

"After 7 years of selling you awesome razors at a great price, we will be shutting down USA.com.

We will officially be shutting down the site on August 31, 2019, and will be running a closeout sale on USA.com until then.

Free shipping will be offered on orders over $25 — stock up on all of your favorites!

There were many factors that led to this decision, but don’t worry – after August 31st, you’ll still be able to get  razors online on Amazon!"

https://www.dorcousa.com
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 01:25:57 PM by Tyler »

“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” (Viktor Frankl, Holocaust Survivor)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: DORCO "Closeout" Sale
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 01:26:52 PM »
Thanks for the heads up! I updated the link because it was too long. Good thing you'll still be able to get Dorco blades on Amazon.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline HANDSHAVED

• Sly Jr.
Re: DORCO "Closeout" Sale
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 04:54:29 PM »
Thanks for the heads up! I updated the link because it was too long. Good thing you'll still be able to get  blades on .
Thank you!
“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” (Viktor Frankl, Holocaust Survivor)

Enter your email address: