Author Topic: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shave Gel  (Read 2459 times)

Offline Miller1989

• Sly
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shave Gel
« on: May 21, 2020, 06:32:44 PM »
On a whim, I tried out Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shave Gel after reading about it an an article on the top shaving gels. All I can say is WOW!!! Has a nice peppermint scent, feels nice and cool, lathers well, and no irritation to speak of! And best of all, it left the dome as smooth as a newborn baby's behind! It's a bit pricey, but it may legit be the best shave gel I've ever used. Give it a try: https://amzn.to/3lTE2wY
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 01:01:46 PM by Tyler »

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shave Gel
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2020, 01:01:59 PM »
Thanks! I'll give it a try
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2020, 06:09:18 PM »
I use shave gel anyway so I'll get some of this to try.

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2020, 05:17:17 PM »
I just got some today but I already shaved so I'll try it tomorrow.  I hope I'm impressed! 

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2020, 06:18:07 AM »
Ok, this morning I shaved using this shave gel and my whole scalp feels like a giant razor burn! @c3  I even had a hard time rinsing it off because of the pain.  Even right now my head is burning.  There was hardly any lubrication to speak of and even with a new blade, I had to make several passes to get the stubble.  This product did nothing to soften the hairs.  I think that Tend skin air shave gel is so much better.  Actually just plain bar soap would've been more comfortable.  This is just my opinion for what it's worth.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2020, 06:17:57 PM »
Yikes. One thing about shaving creams that I've noticed is that someone with hard water can have a much different experience than someone with soft water.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2020, 05:06:48 AM »
Something definitely went wrong. :-[  This never happened to me before but It could've been a bad batch, exfoliating prior to shaving, the new razor blade, trying to get the perfect shave thus shaving way to close or all of the above.  I dunno, but I won't be shaving today.  Next time, I'll try this gel again but won't exfoliate first and see if that makes a difference. 

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2020, 09:01:33 AM »
Ok, I had a completely different experience today!  I shaved without exfoliating first and all went well.  I guess when I exfoliate, I'll use my other shaving gel.  Not a big deal.  Right now I'm letting my scalp dry so I can buff it then put on a moisturizer.   Well, that's the extent of my day.  I'm a busy man ya know!

Enter your email address: