Author Topic: Do you really like being bald?  (Read 252927 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Do you really like being bald?
« Reply #555 on: December 09, 2017, 09:21:16 PM »
@underorbit great to hear you like it
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline baldjoeg

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Newport Beach, CA. A great place to be in March.
« Reply #556 on: May 25, 2018, 09:06:48 PM »
I agree with you razor. Your smooth dome and full beard look awesome.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #557 on: May 27, 2018, 02:13:11 AM »
If I am honest - Yes, yes I really do LOVE being bald!  I love the way it looks, the way it feels, and the feeling of freedom and empowerment it gives me .  At a minimum I shave my head at least once a year and when I do it is for several months at least.

Offline baldjoeg

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Newport Beach, CA. A great place to be in March.
« Reply #558 on: May 27, 2018, 12:23:06 PM »
I agree with you Razor. I really do like being bald and having a sly smooth dome.

Offline scooby

• Sly
« Reply #559 on: May 28, 2018, 06:23:55 AM »
no i dont like being bald,but i was losing my hair so i didnt have a choice.but after i did i became more happier than before.so i guess it was suppose to be this way.

Offline DoberDaddy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #560 on: May 28, 2018, 09:31:57 AM »
Funny... after growing out my hair, for 4-5 months for the cut-in of my new hair system, I have to be honest I HATED how I looked with the ring of thin hair around my head.

After getting the hair system, and then SHAVING my entire head this weekend, to do the extreme Viking look that I was looking for (came out great, you can't see that it's a system).

I did really like the way I looked TOTALLY shaved.

To be honest, I can see myself ditching the hair, when it gets really really hot here (July - Sep), and wearing hair again when it starts to get cool again.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #561 on: May 28, 2018, 09:49:11 AM »
In the last year's or so, I went through several periods of not liking myself bald. Tried growing my hair back a few times, and realized I really disliked having hair. In the last few months, I have come to realize how much I love the look and feel of a shaved head. Every morning I can't wait to break out the razor and shave my head smooth.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #562 on: August 22, 2018, 01:04:08 PM »
@underorbit great to hear you like it
I like it. At this point, I would be able to deal with hair of any length. Thankfully, that ship has sailed.

Offline scooby

• Sly
« Reply #563 on: August 22, 2018, 03:07:40 PM »
i feel the same way the other guys feel,i dont understand why i keep going back and forth,i am currently on my second day of growing my hair back,i get confused and keep going back and forth.

Offline nuts

• sly and bearded
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #564 on: August 22, 2018, 03:29:47 PM »
Yes I do.  Surprisingly for me after 14 years of shaving I have let my hair grow for a month.  Couple of reasons.  Weather in Canberra, Australia winter has been very cold and also I have been battling cancer issues (not going well) which have distracted me.  The hair such as it is means I am waiting for a run of warmer weather to break out the razor again.
Linking with another thread I think I look much younger with a shaved head.  Always flattering when someone comments I look much younger than my 77 years.
Roger

Offline scooby

• Sly
« Reply #565 on: August 22, 2018, 04:07:30 PM »
i am sorry to hear about your health i had cancer in 2005 so i know what your going through,hang in their,my prayers are with you.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #566 on: August 22, 2018, 07:31:56 PM »
The longer I am bald, the more I like it.  I do admit that when I see guys with really cook haircuts, I get a little jealous, but I could not do most of those styles with the uncontrollable hair I had.  And living in hot and humid South Louisiana, I do not think I could take the heat with a full head of hair.
SlyBeard

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #567 on: August 24, 2018, 07:15:33 AM »
i feel the same way the other guys feel,i dont understand why i keep going back and forth,i am currently on my second day of growing my hair back,i get confused and keep going back and forth.
I’ve been shaving for ten yrs and still every now and then let it grow for awhile. Decide I don’t like the look and then shave again.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline Wiremu

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #568 on: November 01, 2018, 11:36:56 PM »
I REALLY like being a bald dude. I get antsy when I can't shave it every day, two at the most.
It's hard to describe but I don't think I have to here.

I think the longest I've gone without shaving my head (since I first did it about 8-9 years ago) is perhaps four days. But that only happened once. I promise.

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #569 on: November 02, 2018, 06:29:32 AM »
I love being bald,feels awesome and you look very masculine.

Shaving my head was the best decision, there's no one single day that I miss my thick hair.