Author Topic: OCD About stubble?  (Read 6471 times)

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: OCD About stubble?
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2019, 03:19:16 PM »
A couple days ago, I got a little scrape and a few insect bites on top of my head, so have only shaved the sides and back for 2 days. I'm hoping I can shave it all tomorrow, this stubble is driving me nuts.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2019, 10:39:23 PM »
A freshly shaved head feels awesome, especially rinsing off in the shower afterwards.  I just started using a  .  It does a great job, but the blades are expensive.  I’m reserving it for my head shaving razor.
the price of modern blades is out of control.

Offline HANDSHAVED

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2019, 07:29:25 PM »
Wow, I never thought of it as being OCD.  8)

I am definitely one that doesn't like any stubble on my dome, because when I go to take off a shirt or remove my hat, I hate the feeling of my shirt getting caught on my head or the sandpaper feeling when putting on or taking off my hat. AND, that's putting it mildly.

My desired shaved result is as slick as it can get. If growing a shadow or letting it go for a week or two, then it doesn't really bother me. It's the stubble jot on the day of or the next day that's frustrating.

Shaving it as low as it can go!!!!  O0
“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” (Viktor Frankl, Holocaust Survivor)