Author Topic: Headblade issues...  (Read 1814 times)

Offline Christian S

• Sly Jr.
Headblade issues...
« on: August 31, 2019, 08:31:46 PM »
I'm having an issue with the Headblade MOTO and also the ATX models. Whenever I shave against the grain on the back of my head it just won't get close. I have tons of stubble left. I've tried using new blades and run into the same issue. If I use a stick razor on the back of my head or the Headblade Sport I can get close and BBS in one against the grain pass. Has anybody else had this issue? I love the design of the ATX and MOTO, but if I can't resolve this I'll need to go back to my stick razors or the Sport model.
Thanks everybody.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Headblade issues...
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2019, 11:02:49 AM »
I haven't had this issue with the MOTO. Which blades are you using with it?
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline HANDSHAVED

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2019, 06:11:13 PM »
I'm having an issue with the  MOTO and also the ATX models. Whenever I shave against the grain on the back of my head it just won't get close. I have tons of stubble left. I've tried using new blades and run into the same issue. If I use a stick razor on the back of my head or the  Sport I can get close and BBS in one against the grain pass. Has anybody else had this issue? I love the design of the ATX and MOTO, but if I can't resolve this I'll need to go back to my stick razors or the Sport model.
Thanks everybody.
Just curious, I know that Headblade no longer makes the Sport model. Instead, they have the S4 Lunar Eclipse model. From what I understand, HB no longer makes the HB3 blades and the HB2 is the only blade that will work with it. I was wondering which blades you are using on your Sport (equivalent now is the S4 Lunar Eclipse).

Any third party brand blades compatible with the Sport/S4 Lunar???

PLMK ASAP. Thank you for your time and consideration.
“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” (Viktor Frankl, Holocaust Survivor)

Offline HANDSHAVED

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2019, 06:13:07 PM »
I haven't had this issue with the MOTO. Which blades are you using with it?
Have you had any experience with the Headblade Sport or S4 Lunar (HB3 or HB2 blades)???

If so, what's your thoughts?

Thank you.
“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” (Viktor Frankl, Holocaust Survivor)