Author Topic: The Head Rub!  (Read 73487 times)

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Re: The Head Rub!
« Reply #120 on: January 09, 2008, 01:06:30 PM »
damn good idea indeed. can i borrow it? hahahahaha

He may let you borrow it, but you ain't gonna make much hahahaha
  Oh hell you both are fighting over peanuts.....give it to me....if you are going to start something...no reason to start it half ass.......LOL

Offline Runningman586

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #121 on: August 17, 2021, 08:06:50 PM »
I've recently started back up shaving my head and my girlfriend can't keep her hands off my head. I guess she has fallen in love with the smooth feel like I have! My bald head is here to stay for a bit lol. She has asked me to keep it freshly shaveed for her so it's smooth and shiny lol.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #122 on: August 18, 2021, 06:28:20 AM »
Every man's dream! You are one lucky man, my friend. Now, if she asks if she can shave your head for you......
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Runningman586

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #123 on: August 18, 2021, 07:08:07 AM »
@reddog that would be something lol! Yeah just last night she was like im pretty sure you have one of the most shiny and smooth heads I've ever seen. To be fair had just shave it so it captured literally every kind of light shined on it but still lol.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #124 on: August 18, 2021, 07:14:35 AM »
I have a naturally shiny head too. After shaving, I splash cold water on my head and apply some witch hazel. After it dries, I look in the mirror and understand why they call guys "chrome dome". Unbelievable shine!

Offline Runningman586

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #125 on: August 18, 2021, 07:27:21 AM »
Yeah im finally understooding that nickname too. I've seen other guys with super shiny heads that almost look like glass, but I never thought that would be me too.

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
« Reply #126 on: August 20, 2021, 07:10:15 AM »
Nothing like a shiny glass dome. I use aloe gel to buff my dome. I have to give witch hazel a try!

Offline BaldBlindAt20

• ŁYSY ALE ZNA PRZEPISY
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #127 on: August 20, 2021, 08:14:33 AM »
One of the best advantages of being bald is the random head rub.  I never realized how much women love rubbing their hand over a bald man's head until I started shaving.  There's been several times that I've been sitting in a bar with my buddies and had a chica rub my head in passing.  Just makes you want to grin  ;D

Yeah although I have a buzzcut, it is just uncanny how much people love to rub your head :D

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #128 on: August 20, 2021, 03:17:08 PM »
The only one that rubs my head is me.  I just have one of those heads I suppose.

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
« Reply #129 on: August 30, 2021, 08:39:06 PM »
I have a naturally shiny head too. After shaving, I splash cold water on my head and apply some . After it dries, I look in the mirror and understand why they call guys "chrome dome". Unbelievable shine!

@reddog this is great advice. I tried the witch hazel and the dome has a nice shine to it. Plus it’s a good astringent and feels great on the skin when applying it. Helps with any razor burn. Thanks!

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #130 on: August 31, 2021, 06:03:38 AM »
@Razorhead , glad it worked for you. One more thing, I keep my Witch Hazel in the refrigerator. Tells even better on a freshly shaved head!

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
« Reply #131 on: September 07, 2021, 04:22:44 AM »
@reddog  I have to give that a try with the fridge. I also take a nickel sized amount of aloe gel and squirt some  witch hazel onto it and mix it in my hands to apply to my head. You get a good shine that way too.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #132 on: September 07, 2021, 06:05:37 AM »
@Razorhead , yes, when I first started shaving, I had alot of irritation, so I made my own lotion. It was about 80% witch hazel, 20% aloe, and a few drops of tea tree oil. It worked great and left a great shine.

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #133 on: September 08, 2021, 01:26:10 PM »
Regarding head rubs, I had an interesting situation.  There was a woman from my company's DC office who would come the corporate headquarters several times a year for management meetings.  I would be in those meetings and at breaks, etc., she would pass behind me and give me a quick headrub.  Turns out I met her husband at the company holiday party and he shaves his head!  She said she hoped I wasn't offended that she just found the quick rub to be irresistible.

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #134 on: September 08, 2021, 03:51:46 PM »
My wife likes to slap my head.  I don't like it when she does that.

Enter your email address: