Author Topic: What razor do you use?  (Read 626843 times)

Offline Antimidas

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
  • Actual name is Marty.
    • Antimidas.net
Re: What razor do you use?
« Reply #705 on: July 29, 2009, 07:58:26 PM »
$10.99 for the headblade sport.  After I left I realized that I should have looked to see if the headslick was on sale too.  I was in a hurry though.

Went to Walgreens myself today looking for the Headblade and found that all of their Head*** products were on clearance.  Loaded up on all of the Headslick, Headlube, Headshade and blades for the sport I could find in the store.  Might have to do a marathon shopping excursion this weekend to all of the local Walgreens stores. 

Offline 1000

• Crazy Bald Guy!
  • Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #706 on: July 30, 2009, 07:53:20 AM »
I will be making a trip to Walgreens today!
God Bless our Men and Women serving in the United States Armed Forces.

Offline against_the_grain

• Sly Guy in Training
have not found the right...
« Reply #707 on: July 30, 2009, 11:39:07 PM »
Hi there! Since some Weeks i use the HB i have not found the right Blade for my Head, the double Blade ist to rough, i think. The tripple Blade to expensive. Now i want to use for the Sensor Blades.

Offline 1000

• Crazy Bald Guy!
  • Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #708 on: August 01, 2009, 09:44:42 AM »
Went to Walgreens and bought a Headblade sport for $10.00!! (using my $1 headblade coupon of course) and the last 2 bottles of headslick for $6.00 each!! (using my $1 headblade coupons). Now if I can only find a local Walgreens that carries the headblade double blades?!

Offline Antimidas

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
  • Actual name is Marty.
    • Antimidas.net
« Reply #709 on: August 01, 2009, 09:54:58 AM »
Keep checking.  The triple blades were $2.00 off and the razor $1 off for the sport at Walgreens when I went.  Don't forget to pick up the Headshade.  It was $2.49 at my local store.  I picked up the last three bottles.  Keep one in the car, one at home and one at work.  No excuses for being burned.

Offline 1000

• Crazy Bald Guy!
  • Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #710 on: August 01, 2009, 10:23:48 AM »
My local Walgreens only had The HB shaver, HB triple blades and headslick only. I will be checking other Walgreens stores in my area.

Offline against_the_grain

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #711 on: August 04, 2009, 01:09:36 PM »
Why did i live in Germany? In the USA you get so fine things, espcially the price, the HB costs here over the Internet 16€ the Blades 13-15€  :'(

shaved

« Reply #712 on: August 05, 2009, 11:40:28 PM »
Standard disposable razors, i shave head daily , bit of baby oil and shave cream, Then finish off under hot shower

Offline Noodles

• Proud Melon Member of The Sly Guy Club!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Fireman Dave
HB Triple Blades
« Reply #713 on: August 27, 2009, 08:29:20 PM »
Hi Guys,

Haven't posted here in months, but the Rite-Aid chain is the only store I have found the HB Triple Blades at.

-Cap'n Noodles-

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
Re: HB Triple Blades
« Reply #714 on: August 28, 2009, 07:08:23 AM »
Hi Guys,

Haven't posted here in months, but the Rite-Aid chain is the only store I have found the HB Triple Blades at.

-Cap'n Noodles-

Although I'm a Fusion Dome, I see them at the Winn Dixie at Tchoupitoulas & Jefferson all the time.  What I'm not finding anymore is Headslick.  I bought the last bottle at Rite Aid about a week ago--I really don't like Rite Aid I still miss K&B.  Pretty much everyone else has stopped carrying HB products Uptown. 

Offline Noodles

• Proud Melon Member of The Sly Guy Club!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Fireman Dave
Re: HB Triple Blades
« Reply #715 on: September 04, 2009, 09:08:02 PM »

Although I'm a Fusion Dome, I see them at the Winn Dixie at Tchoupitoulas & Jefferson all the time.  What I'm not finding anymore is Headslick.  I bought the last bottle at Rite Aid about a week ago--I really don't like Rite Aid I still miss K&B.  Pretty much everyone else has stopped carrying HB products Uptown.  

I think I saw a few bottles of HeadSlick at the CVS retail chain, Saintc, but unless they have decided to discontinue (or reduce) the HeadBlade series inventory in the last few weeks, the few remaining Rite-Aids in the area was carrying more of a variety of the series than other stores around the New Orleans/Jefferson area.

-Cap'n Noodles-
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 09:12:30 PM by Noodles »

Offline Ace_of_Spades

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #716 on: October 02, 2009, 05:09:43 PM »
I use two razors.  I use the Gillette Sensor 3 disposalble for the first pass and the Mach 3 for the final pass...gives a great smooth shave.  The Senor 3 lasts for about 7 shave and the Mach 3 will last a couple of months since it is just doing the clean-up work.  Also, I use the King of Shaves shave gel. And I always go against the grain on my head.

Offline Manta Ray

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #717 on: October 14, 2009, 07:39:41 PM »
I'm using the Fusion with a little hand soap with moisturizer in it. Does a fantastic job!!! Much better than the disposable I started with.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #718 on: October 14, 2009, 07:55:49 PM »
I'm using the Fusion with a little hand soap with moisturizer in it. Does a fantastic job!!! Much better than the disposable I started with.
That's what I started w/ until recently, then I added glycerin to Headslick, and the M5 razor, damn, nothing better, so smooth for so long, it's great.

Offline bigK

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #719 on: October 14, 2009, 08:50:00 PM »
HI THERE, I USE GILLETTE MACH 3 BLADE, LAST TIME I'VE BEEN USING THE SHICK QUATTRO TITANIUM, BUT I THINK MACH 3'S MUCH BETTER, I'M PLANNING TO GET A HEADBLADE FROM EBAY (BECAUSE I'M FROM KUALA LUMPUR,MALAYSIA) BUT I'M WONDERIN' WHAT BLADE CAN FIT HEADBLADE?..
CAN I USE GILLETE VECTOR(2 BLADES), I READ THAT HEADBLADE FITS ATRA'S BLADE, BUT I CAN'T FIND ONE IN MALAYSIA.
Who dat?..