Author Topic: How old?  (Read 7603 times)

ycartt

Re: How old?
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2009, 02:28:51 PM »
First shaved my head bald this past February at age 32.  I've been buzzing my head shorter and shorter every year for the last 6 or 7 years until I started shaving with no guard last summer.  So it was no big shock to anyone when I finally took it all the way.  Get plenty of compliments.

Offline hollidae

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2009, 07:56:12 AM »
age 26 and i will be 27 in oct

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2009, 08:05:05 AM »
I started wearing my hair short when I was 36, always used like a #2 clipper, as time went on I would clip it shorter and shorter.  Finally one day i decided to just shave it off.  I was 37 when I first shaved it smooth and have been ever since.  Do not think anytime in the near future will I be growing in any hair.  Hopefully I will never become disabled to do that..and if I do, I hope all of my hair has finally decided to fall out and I wont have to worry about it.

Offline balddad77

• Sly Jr.
  • Fair winds and following seas!
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2009, 08:08:23 AM »
I have had short hair for quite some time.  I joined the Navy and got the usual buzz cut in Boot.  After Boot, I would get a Navy high and tight.  Did that for several months after.  Then when I became a cop, I was involved in some things that I shaved with no guard.  Did that for a little bit and then took the plunge.  I have MPB and after I did it once, I couldn't stop.  My family all loves it.  My kids think it's the neatest thing.  And my wife, well let's just say I have been instructed to keep it Sly.  So I was basically 24 when I buzzed no guard and then went Sly when I was 29.  I'm 32 now.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/090803/samp819057a71e44ad25.jpg[/img] [/url]