Author Topic: how often do you shave your head?  (Read 41787 times)

Offline hammerdrill376

• Get your SLY on
  • Sly Bureau
    • Welcome to our little part on the web
Re: how often do you shave your head?
« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2009, 04:59:35 PM »
Shaved, slick and shined Monday-Friday by 6:00 AM. Weekends depends on what I am doing but generally shave daily.
Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place. If victorious we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.

Gen. Robert E. Lee C.S.A

Offline baldkid

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2009, 09:33:46 PM »
Hey, I'm currently 16, and was wondering how many times I should shave my head?
I currently use a 4 blade Gillette razor, pretty good, but the strip at the top goes away quickly, not sure if that means anything though.

I just shaved my head today, and my confidence kind of went down because i'm not sure if people will like it. Yet, the more I read about you guys and how a lot of people shave their heads, I feel better.
I'm not balding, but I wanted to go with the swave completely shaven look, with the thick black rectangular rimmed glassed. (truthfully I do that just cause I hate looking young, and I like to feel older and mature)

Anyways, my brother tells me I should shave my noggin once a week, but I hear once daily, or every 2 days. I don't have a sensitive scalp nor a sensitive face, I've been shaving for a year now, and even when I first started shaving i've never gotten a razor burn, cut, or anything. Even when I shaved my noggin I never got a razor cut or anything, IS SO SMOOTH! I love how smooth it is, I feel like a monk or something  :).

Any advice?  8)

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2009, 09:40:23 PM »
If you want to keep it smooth, you have to shave it every day.  It's normal to feel a little self-conscious about it at first.  Stick with it for 30 days and you'll feel differently.