Author Topic: zorrik twin blades  (Read 4402 times)

JWShaw89

zorrik twin blades
« on: May 16, 2008, 12:20:49 PM »
Have any of you guys heard of these? I think they're relatively new. Theyre disposable so theyre pretty cheap and they come in packs of 6 so you get plenty of shaves out of them.
They claim to offer a really close, clean shave, so i thought i'd give them a try. I used the gillette sensitive skin shaving gel with them and, to tell the truth, it is indeed one of the closest shaves i've even gotten, if not THE closest.
No cuts, no nothing - they wipe clean extremely easily too, so there's no clogging and the effectiveness is maintained throughout.
I suggest you give them a try if you ever get the opportunity - they make a great substitute for the headblade
Report back!

JW

Offline Sooner Steve

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: zorrik twin blades
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 05:11:06 PM »
Theyre disposable so theyre pretty cheap and they come in packs of 6 so you get plenty of shaves out of them.
JW

Be careful.  You get what you pay for.  You pay peanuts - you get a monkey.
"It's what you learn after you know it all that really counts." - Coach John Wooden

[img]http://tickers.Tick

JWShaw89

Re: zorrik twin blades
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 05:25:28 PM »
I understand what you mean Steve, but what I meant to imply was that they're good for when you go on vacation and unfortunately you forget to take your headblade or your usual razor - or perhaps when you've not got time to go to the store for new blades/waiting for new blades to arrive.

I didn't mean to suggest that they should be used as a permanent replacement, so sorry about that

JW

Enter your email address: