Author Topic: [Please Help] Shaving head problem  (Read 2511 times)

Offline shheppy

• Learning the way of Sly
[Please Help] Shaving head problem
« on: July 29, 2017, 11:16:09 PM »
Hey guys over the past year or so i have been buzzing my hair started of at a 3 then worked down to a 0, just a couple of days ago i thought i my aswell use a razor, anyway i did shave my head with a razor however at the part where all of my hair meets and goes in all different directions makes a problem with the razor, i thought it might of been a problem with my hair no being wet enough however today i wet my hair very well and shaved properly however in that spot where my hair meets it goes completely bald (not that being bald is a bad thing) even with the razor i still have a tiny bit of hair and my hair is very dark but when i hit that spot when i put my fingers there i cant feel any hair at all and i also cut my self on that spot today also... how do i stop it going full no hair on that part of my head

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: [Please Help] Shaving head problem
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 01:20:24 AM »
I'm not sure what your question is. What do you need help with?
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline _Dan_

• Sly Jr.
Re: [Please Help] Shaving head problem
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 03:58:58 PM »
if you mean the crown of your head

then it may just be..that you dont have hair there? its quite common if you look straight down on top of someones head to see a lack of hair in that one particular spot. Even more so if the person is also thining in that area.

if you think you're shaving it to close then its probably because the differences in direction are making you shave it against the grain, so it's getting closer than other areas if you are going with the grain everywhere else