Author Topic: Shaving after FUT hair transplant scar  (Read 9166 times)

Offline bamidon1775

• Learning the way of Sly
Re: Shaving after FUT hair transplant scar
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2018, 03:41:17 PM »
Plus - think of all the cool stories you could tell on how you got the scar - no one needs to know the truth - you got the scar by saving children in a burning building, rescued a dog from being hit by a car, beat up a psychopath who tried to cur your head off - I mean the stories are endless if you think about it!

Offline brice

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2018, 11:08:09 AM »
Hi guys, I wanted to share with you a few unexpected things that happened in the past 3 weeks. I think it might help people who are in a similar situation.

Right after I shaved I went on a trip and met quite a few people there. They would look at the scar when they first saw me but then didn't really seem to care that much. And then something that I didn't see coming happened. A girl I liked asked me about my scar, and she told me she liked it and wanted to know what was the story behind it. After a few days I noticed she was getting more and more attracted to me and she told me that she really liked me but she had a boyfriend.

Then I went back home and attended a birthday party with a lot of my friends who hadn't seen me shaved yet. Same reaction, they looked at it but weren't horrified or anything. By now I was a bit more confident about it in my every day life. I would even start to smile at people I caught staring at the scar on the street or in shops.

Now the last bit that surprised me the most is when I went on a date this weekend with a girl I met a few months ago. I only saw her a couple times before and still had hair at that time. She told me I looked much better shaved, and in the morning, after I spent the night at her place she said : "Did you shave to show off your scar and look cool? :)". I wasn't expecting that...

So after thinking that being bald with a scar would scare girls off, turns out some girls like it!

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2018, 11:56:47 AM »
Now see, it wasn't so bad after all, was it? So did you shave all the way?
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline brice

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2018, 12:30:01 AM »
I did with an electric razor not a blade. I'm still not very comfortable with the blade, I'll read up the forum on that topic.
It's a bit less visible with after shaving but not that much. The contrast between the gray hair and the white scar make it stand out a lot.

Enter your email address: