Author Topic: [News]Video: Donald Trump receives WWE Hall of Fame honor; head shaving antics in Detroit helped close deal  (Read 1032 times)

bing

Video: Donald Trump receives WWE Hall of Fame honor; head shaving antics in Detroit helped close deal

DETROIT, MI - The Don is going into The Hall. Billionaire and outspoken political ranter Donald Trump, the star and creator of NBC's "The Apprentice" is the newest member of the WWE Hall of Fame. And it was his head shaving antics in Detroit ...
Source: Video: Donald Trump receives WWE Hall of Fame honor; head shaving antics in Detroit helped close deal

Offline gutsygirl

• Surviving Chronic Illness with a Smile :D
  • Sly
  • Gutsy is as Gutsy does!
    • Naturally Gutsy - surviving gastrointestinal illness with a smile!
Gee I was hoping Donald Trump's hair was shaved but it was the other way around.  :/  I can't think of anyone off the top of my head who has a worse hairstyle than mr. Trump. His billions haven't done much for him in that department.....sad to say.
CRPSablaze.wordpress.com, NaturallyGutsy.com

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Yeah, for a smart man, he really should have shaved earlier in his life.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Enter your email address: