Author Topic: Mature hairline or balding  (Read 3508 times)

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
Re: Mature hairline or balding
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2021, 01:51:33 PM »
Now that you mention it, the razor glides pretty easily along the top of my head but the sides and back are more demanding.

Offline Thathawkguy001

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2021, 04:38:37 PM »
Some afters and one before.

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2021, 10:06:33 PM »
How to get it so clean shaven?  The top two pic are just plain clean!  I'm jealous!

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2021, 11:16:29 AM »
@Thathawkguy001 , so, how are you liking the bald head. It looks really good! What kind of reactions have you gotten? You're probably getting some positive comments. How often are you going to shave?
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Thathawkguy001

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2021, 01:17:19 PM »
@Thathawkguy001 , so, how are you liking the bald head. It looks really good! What kind of reactions have you gotten? You're probably getting some positive comments. How often are you going to shave?

I’m getting used to it again I shave on and off but committing to it long term is different. People like it. I get compliments from folks. Really feels freeing. I know I could go back but I don’t think I can go more than 2 weeks without a shave anymore or even a week.  Daily shaving is my goal though.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2021, 05:50:08 PM »

I’m getting used to it again I shave on and off but committing to it long term is different. People like it. I get compliments from folks. Really feels freeing. I know I could go back but I don’t think I can go more than 2 weeks without a shave anymore or even a week.  Daily shaving is my goal though.

If you truly are thinning, eventually you get to the point where you *MAY* be able to grow it back, but the growth on top has slowed down so much that it’s too long and tedious a process.  And that’s when you just have to come to terms with it and commit to being bald.

Offline Thathawkguy001

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2021, 07:41:49 PM »
@Razor X  I got about a week of being lazy and had to scrape that stuff off. Not missing paying the barber to cut it. It's so easy to maintain with my new electric shaver every day and a razor on days I've got more time.

Enter your email address: