Author Topic: Searching info reagarding tweezing or waxing  (Read 839 times)

Offline ANASFIL

• Sly Jr.
Searching info reagarding tweezing or waxing
« on: September 15, 2020, 04:22:17 AM »
Hello everybody. I think it's time for me to continue to the next level. I am thinking either tweezing or waxing since laser it would be ineffective due to the amount of white hair i have. Please feel free to paste any info you have available. And I have a question to anyone who had performed this on the past, have you ever tried to use an anesthetic cream to reduce pain?
Thank you

P.S.: I am sorry for my English, I am from Greece, and English is my second language.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
Re: Searching info reagarding tweezing or waxing
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 06:29:27 AM »
I cannot offer any information, but we have a few guys that have posted here that have done it.  If you do, please keep us updates with how it goes.  I am sure a lot of guys have some of the same questions and would love to be able to track your experiences.
SlyBeard

Offline BaldOrchidgrower

• Learning the way of Sly
  • Adict to be bald and bearded. Scalp waxer
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2020, 10:56:34 PM »
Hello everybody. I think it's time for me to continue to the next level. I am thinking either tweezing or waxing since laser it would be ineffective due to the amount of white hair i have. Please feel free to paste any info you have available. And I have a question to anyone who had performed this on the past, have you ever tried to use an anesthetic cream to reduce pain?
Thank you

P.S.: I am sorry for my English, I am from Greece, and English is my second language.

Hello friend, I spent a quite long time to decide for tweezing and waxing technique, because the information about this hair removal technique is unusual, I have to think about the procedure I would apply, I checked some sites about sugaring, and readed about Traction Alopecia to comprobate if tweezing and waxing are effective, and is true, If you dedicate time for maintenance a permanent baldness will be achieved.
 Personally I tryed mostly natural ingredients, I used directly hand moved tweezers to diminish the hair density I spent 5 days, them I done the "sugar waxing" and finally the extreme thin hairs I shaved.
 Was so painful in the beginning, I donŽt use any anestesic product, just breathing deeply and taking courage to pluck out, three weeks later I done a second waxing session and no pain of all!!! Actually the waxing maintenance spend only one hour per month and no pain of all, and ocasionally I tweeze the strubles. In eight months to apply this technique, I assume a 40% of my hair was gone forever, every new session is easier than the last before, the remaining hair is growing thinner and sparse, IŽm sure monthe later IŽll spend too short time for a long term maintenance.
I wish you success, let tweeze and wax your hair, worth the effort, ad youŽll chieve the permanent baldness, the same or better than laser.

Offline ANASFIL

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2020, 03:56:20 AM »
Thank you very much for your reply. I must admit, looking at your photo that this is the result I want to achieve.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2020, 06:58:58 PM »
  Where do you guys live I can’t find anybody in the USA who will wax my head for me

Enter your email address: