Author Topic: Finally did it...  (Read 8315 times)

BALDANDRE

Re: Finally did it...
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2008, 07:03:46 PM »

I look a damn right c*nt... f**k that side view is really ugly!

Dude..it looks great...you are no way and ugly c*nt!..

You've got chiseled Normadic features...and I think the shaved bald head shows it off pretty good!

DO NOT be hard on yourself...it looks awesome..really, you should try shaving it totally slick bald...you'll look like Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor from Smallville)...

Very nice! O0

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2008, 07:06:01 PM »

You've got chiseled Normadic features...and I think the shaved bald head shows it off pretty good!

I wish I had a jawline like that!

DO NOT be hard on yourself...it looks awesome..really, you should try shaving it totally slick bald...you'll look like Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor from Smallville)...

You know, you're right -- with that little bit of stubble removed, he'll look like Rosenbaum's twin.

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2008, 07:34:04 PM »
I see no problem with your head
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline FR8TRAIN

• Sly Bureau
  • Go ahead, rub it!
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2008, 08:46:03 PM »

Dude..it looks great...you are no way and ugly c*nt!..

Very nice! O0

Ugly C*NT? Are you kidding me? Believe me I've seen some ugly c*nt's before  :XX and you have no resemblance to them at all. You look great!!! 8) Michael Rosenbaum's twin I swear! O0
Tis better to have a bald head than no head at all.

jp_bald

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2008, 09:26:14 PM »
Wellcome bro, looks good on you!!!

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2008, 10:52:50 PM »
I agree with RazorX; I would love to have your jawline.  There's a reason you don't see my side view as an avatar -- no chin/chiseled jawline and less-than-ideal head shape.  Yep_yep, you have both!!!  I wouldn't say it if I didn't believe it.  If I see someone who doesn't look good with a shaved head, I say nothing.  And Andre is right... deadringer for Michael Rosenbaum.  Don't get weak in the knees on us.  We've been hard on you, but you've finally done it (not shaved, but close); give it time.  You will grow to love it.
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/

Offline OzPete

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2008, 11:06:29 PM »
Looks good dude... now go get a razor & finish the job!  O0

Offline Scott

• Sly Bureau
  • Celebrating 5+ Years of SLYNESS!
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2008, 11:10:06 PM »
Yep_Yep, congrats on taking this big step for you.  I know you've battled back and forth for awhile but honestly you have a great head shape!  I think RazorX hit it right on the money - you've got a great jawline and you're definitely Michael Rosenbaum's twin.  Good for you!  Go ahead & shave it down with a razor - if you don't like it it will always grow back out!  Keep us posted.

Offline Rob

• Sly Bureau
  • British baldy since 2006
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2008, 05:54:20 AM »
I agree with RazorX; I would love to have your jawline.  There's a reason you don't see my side view as an avatar -- no chin/chiseled jawline and less-than-ideal head shape.  Yep_yep, you have both!!!  I wouldn't say it if I didn't believe it.  If I see someone who doesn't look good with a shaved head, I say nothing.  And Andre is right... deadringer for Michael Rosenbaum.  Don't get weak in the knees on us.  We've been hard on you, but you've finally done it (not shaved, but close); give it time.  You will grow to love it.

i was thinking the same about the jawline.  Mine sort of just disappears into my neck ;D  well, maybe not quite that bad, but it's the reason I don't like side view pics of my head!  yep_yep, you have a great jawline.  You have nothing to fear O0

Offline RodgerDodger

• Super Sly
    • Facebook
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2008, 06:06:57 AM »
You took the next step, yep_yep. Three cheers for yep_yep. Hip_ hip hooray.

P@^   P@^   P@^

And there's nothing wrong with that side view. Stop being so hard on yourself.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2008, 06:31:57 AM »
looks good to me

Offline Jer

• People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
  • Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2008, 07:14:24 AM »
Dude!  What have you been talking about?  Sly suits you so much better!  There really is NOTHING WRONG with any of those pics!  Looks great, really!

Offline yep_yep

• Sly
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2008, 09:32:43 AM »
Some better pics...

The third one is actually the one I dread the most... head looks weird from that certain angle (and from some other angles aswell). It actually looks like a female head or something, very feminine IMO. I don't like it.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 09:35:54 AM by yep_yep »

BALDANDRE

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2008, 11:36:19 AM »
Some better pics...

The third one is actually the one I dread the most... head looks weird from that certain angle (and from some other angles aswell). It actually looks like a female head or something, very feminine IMO. I don't like it.

Well...remember this brother...in life we are constantly moving...that third pic you hate is not a view people see all the time..or yourself that matter..

you're a good lookin' dude and you should be happy to have that...

I think SLY or the shorter buzz looks WAY better...plus being bald is NOT a feminine look...so if you're concerned you look too fem...shave brother...

sh!t Brittany S. isn't even bald these days...

it's a dude thing! O0

just get used to it for a couple weeks before saying you don't like it...give the buzz bald time bro!

Offline sbiswas979

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2008, 01:51:56 PM »
Try a razor and if you don't like it, it will grow back in five days to your existing length.  How do the women like your look?  I'm sure they like it.  Any Lois Lanes out there??