Author Topic: Any other young REAL baldies here?  (Read 2674 times)

Offline yep_yep

• Sly
Any other young REAL baldies here?
« on: March 27, 2011, 05:43:09 AM »
So I'm 28 and MPB has pretty much  eaten my hair by now. I've been balding from about 20 years onwards, that's the age I started noticing shedding. At first I didn't think it was balding, I just thought that it's normal to shed loads of hair :D. And it actually is normal, if they grow back! I also had long hair so it was even more noticeable that hair strands were every-fucking-where. There are lots of older guys on this forum and lots of BBC guys, but I'm curious to know if there's many young MPB sufferers out here? At what age did you start losing and what's your current state? I'm a bad diffuse thinner on NW5 area...

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Any other young REAL baldies here?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 06:39:11 AM »
So I'm 28 and MPB has pretty much  eaten my hair by now. I've been balding from about 20 years onwards, that's the age I started noticing shedding. At first I didn't think it was balding, I just thought that it's normal to shed loads of hair :D. And it actually is normal, if they grow back! I also had long hair so it was even more noticeable that hair strands were every-f**king-where. There are lots of older guys on this forum and lots of BBC guys, but I'm curious to know if there's many young MPB sufferers out here? At what age did you start losing and what's your current state? I'm a bad diffuse thinner on NW5 area...

You've been balding since the age of 8?   :o  Miracle that you have anything left at all at this point.

Go back and catch up on some of the posts that have occurred in the two years since we last heard from you and you'll find that there are plenty of young MPB guys around 19-20 years of age, which suggests that 28 isn't particularly "too young" to be dealing with this issue.

Offline yep_yep

• Sly
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 06:53:07 AM »
You've been balding since the age of 8?   :o  Miracle that you have anything left at all at this point.

Go back and catch up on some of the posts that have occurred in the two years since we last heard from you and you'll find that there are plenty of young MPB guys around 19-20 years of age, which suggests that 28 isn't particularly "too young" to be dealing with this issue.

Yeah I meant that I've been balding since I was 20 or so. And 28 isn't too young to deal with MPB and I never said that, but it's pretty damn young anyways. Most balding guys only START balding by this age or perhaps even little older, in their 30's.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 07:01:48 AM »

Yeah I meant that I've been balding since I was 20 or so. And 28 isn't too young to deal with MPB and I never said that, but it's pretty damn young anyways. Most balding guys only START balding by this age or perhaps even little older, in their 30's.

It is what it is.  You've got to learn to come to terms with it and move on.  You've tried the bitter routine for the past five years or so, and since that doesn't seem to have helped you at all, don't  you think it's time to try something else? 

Offline yep_yep

• Sly
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2011, 07:03:35 AM »

It is what it is.  You've got to learn to come to terms with it and move on.  You've tried the bitter routine for the past five years or so, and since that doesn't seem to have helped you at all, don't  you think it's time to try something else? 

Yeah it is and that's why I took the plunge a month ago and will do it again today. I was doing fine until the recent drastic change in overall hair quality that makes my balding area look like sh*t.

Enter your email address: