Author Topic: CIGAR!  (Read 2365 times)

Offline TheodorusRex

• Sly Jr.
  • Each moment is a place you've never been before.
CIGAR!
« on: January 08, 2018, 08:37:13 AM »

Recently, I've become enchanted with cigars.  Cigars & a sly head go well together, in my opinion.   I've done a introductory video on cigars - but if anyone has any recommendations about brand, ways to smoke, where to smoke or cigar etiquette - I'm all ears...   :)

Started shaving November 25th, 2016

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: CIGAR!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 12:28:18 PM »
I love a good cigar and some bourbon or a stout beer. Though, I only indulge a couple times a year.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
Re: CIGAR!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 08:38:30 AM »
I enjoy a cigar every now and then, more so in the warm weather when I can sit on the deck or in the yard and relax with a cigar and a drink. 

My favorites are EP Carillo New Wave and AVO Classic #2.  Both are mild and smooth.

As for cigar etiquette, I follow a few basic rules:  1) never smoke in the house (my wife doesn't mind me enjoying a cigar, but she doesn't want the lingering smell in the house), 2) always have a beverage with the cigar (even if it's water or coffee), 3) when finished smoking, let the cigar burn itself out, then clean up the ashtray and dead cigar immediately, 4) take time to smoke the cigar - it's a pleasure to be enjoyed, so don't start if you don't have the time to relax and savor it.

Enter your email address: