Author Topic: MPB making a comeback?  (Read 3026 times)

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
MPB making a comeback?
« on: February 24, 2020, 08:19:25 AM »
I've been noticing over the past few months, several sly guys, on the internet and in person, have been letting their hair grow out....I know it's against the norm of the forum, but if it makes that person happy to grow their fringe out, I'm okay with it (hopefully they keep it neat whether thick or not). I actually find it intriguing to see what a guy looked like before he shaved....What are your thoughts on this?

Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Online reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: MPB making a comeback?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 11:30:12 AM »
Harry, I actually ran across a website for guys that actually get their hair cut in a male pattern baldness style by choice. I guess these days anything goes. Personally, I don't like stubble, so I have to be completely smooth everyday.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2020, 02:55:44 PM »
Presently, I’m letting my fringe grow out some . I seem to do this each winter. Probably will shave , soon as the weather warms up some.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2020, 10:01:18 PM »
I have seen the same thing and who am I to talk because I let my Flattop grow back half of the year!

I too have seen the website about guys who get the MPB haircut I’ve even seen a site where guys epilate their heads to make it permanent because they think it’s such a sexy look!  (to each his own)!

my gleaming dome will  return on March 14!

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2022, 02:17:53 PM »
I saw a friend of mine a few days back. He had grown out his horseshoe. He's definitely a Norwood 7....His lady girlfriend was actually rubbing her hands over the ring of hair around his head.....I guess if his lady likes it, well.... BTW he's in his late 60's. Maybe when you get older, shaving becomes too much of a chore?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 09:57:13 AM by Sir Harry »
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2022, 06:55:56 PM »
For some is curiosity to see how much the baldness has advanced since they start shaving and others are really into it (fetish) and they sport on purpose a well trimmed MPB and even they wax,epilate or laser the top to achieve that.

There's a website for those who are into bald heads,military haircuts etc.

There's room for everyone :)

Enter your email address: