Author Topic: One Last Head Shape Question  (Read 2099 times)

Offline kotaboy1349

• Learning the way of Sly
One Last Head Shape Question
« on: July 28, 2019, 10:37:57 AM »
Alright, I promise this will be my last head shape question. I was reading another forum today and someone said that you won't look good bald unless the back of your head protrudes from the back of your neck. Well that really got me worried because mine doesn't protrude at all. It's like part of my neck, meaning it just follows the lines of my neck. I actually have noticed this before and was kind of concerned. One day soon I might have/want to shave my head s I won't really have a choice in the matter. When that happens is it going to look really bad because of that? This is me again, https://ibb.co/Y8CcBZ8 Have you heard of this rule before? I also just wanted to thank you guys who replied to my last post, it helps to know I'm not alone in this.

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: One Last Head Shape Question
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2019, 01:52:12 PM »
Alright, I promise this will be my last head shape question. I was reading another forum today and someone said that you won't look good bald unless the back of your head protrudes from the back of your neck. Well that really got me worried because mine doesn't protrude at all. It's like part of my neck, meaning it just follows the lines of my neck. I actually have noticed this before and was kind of concerned. One day soon I might have/want to shave my head s I won't really have a choice in the matter. When that happens is it going to look really bad because of that? This is me again, https://ibb.co/Y8CcBZ8 Have you heard of this rule before? I also just wanted to thank you guys who replied to my last post, it helps to know I'm not alone in this.
it will look fine. trust me. give it a shot. nothing to loose except hair growing back.

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2019, 03:09:52 PM »
You can rock the shaved head man.

Is more about the profile: Nose and lips no much that back bone.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 03:11:36 PM by Tony Dadá »

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 06:31:48 AM »
Not a problem.
SlyBeard

Offline Dragon

• Super Sly
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2019, 12:34:47 AM »
its not going to be an issue, your head shape looks fine and the back of your head makes a perfect connection to your neck.  if you want to try the shave, do it.  whats the worst that can happen, your hair will be back in no time.

Enter your email address: