Author Topic: What's exactly BBC?  (Read 5794 times)

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
Re: What's exactly BBC?
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2019, 06:01:53 AM »
That must have been very different to sport a shaved head in the 80's! I tried several different hairstyles over the years, but I enjoyed being different in the 90's by wearing a flattop and full beard. Several years later I went to long hair. I was the last one to ever, ever, ever dream of shaving my head. About seven years ago, I had a couple neighbors with shaved heads that looked great, guess that put the idea in my head to try it ONE TIME. All it took was that first compete headshave to be hooked on the baldie haircut.

Once you touch the freshly shaved scalp... you're done,
Hooked!

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2019, 06:06:20 AM »
BBN here.

But loving BBN/shaved.

I would be BBC because the 'BB' has defined me my entire adult life. After living it, I would NOT want to give it up.

Wonder how long it going to take be BBN

I noticed that my hairline and density is not the same that a year ago
everyone is different but the usually progression is:  slow slow slow slow FAST FAST GONE.

I'm going to save a lot of money with the razors 😂 (or at least they are going to last longer)

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2019, 06:50:31 AM »
BBN here.

But loving BBN/shaved.

I would be BBC because the 'BB' has defined me my entire adult life. After living it, I would NOT want to give it up.

everyone is different but the usually progression is:  slow slow slow slow FAST FAST GONE.

I'm going to save a lot of money with the razors 😂 (or at least they are going to last longer)

Yes, my razors lats longer now.  But it really is different from person to person, even within a family.  Some of my relatives went from a full head of hair in their early 20's to completely bald in just a fey years.  Some just started thinning and then it seemed to stop and remained the same for many years.  I started thinning much later, in my late 40's, and it took about 5 years to progress to not having much hair on top.  My older brother still has just a much hair now as he had as a teenager.
SlyBeard

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2019, 07:20:01 AM »
BBN here.

But loving BBN/shaved.

Yes, my razors lats longer now.  But it really is different from person to person, even within a family.  Some of my relatives went from a full head of hair in their early 20's to completely bald in just a fey years.  Some just started thinning and then it seemed to stop and remained the same for many years.  I started thinning much later, in my late 40's, and it took about 5 years to progress to not having much hair on top.  My older brother still has just a much hair now as he had as a teenager.
you're right about rate of progression being different within in families. I've seen relatives, cousins and even their kids, on my dad's side loose hair but slowly, over years. On my mom's side, it's fast, and burns out like fire.

personally, I started with NW2-3 as a late teen (prob never NW1). Once the vertex opened a little, I jumped to a NW6 in a year. F'ing stressed the sh*t out of me as a student.

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2019, 10:00:30 AM »
BBN here.

But loving BBN/shaved.

Did you feel upset or disappointed when the "choice" was taken away.

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2019, 10:06:02 AM »
BBN here.

But loving BBN/shaved.

you're right about rate of progression being different within in families. I've seen relatives, cousins and even their kids, on my dad's side loose hair but slowly, over years. On my mom's side, it's fast, and burns out like fire.

personally, I started with NW2-3 as a late teen (prob never NW1). Once the vertex opened a little, I jumped to a NW6 in a year. F'ing stressed the sh*t out of me as a student.
On highschool I experience some hairloss on the the top of my head (crown are) it was stressful as f**k. Some days I skip washing my hair to avoid loading even more hair :/

Making a recap,my hair was always falling since that,but is so thick that you can't tell if is long enough.

Offline kylebcool

• My hovercraft is full of eels
  • Sly Jr.
  • 11-29-14 it began again
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2019, 05:27:47 PM »
BBN here.

But loving BBN/shaved.

That is what happened to me man! Top corners started to thin and I was like I'll grow out the hair one last time. Literally a year later it's falling out on my pillow and I can see the top is so thin now I get sunburnt on the dome with shoulder length hair. 28 years old fine, 29, RUN FOREST RUUUUN! I have a feeling when I'm 31 the top will be completely gone.
In case of fire, break open the vodka. Its going to be a long night...

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2019, 06:27:00 PM »
BBN here.

But loving BBN/shaved.

I get sunburnt on the dome with shoulder length hair. 28 years old fine, 29, RUN FOREST RUUUUN! I have a feeling when I'm 31 the top will be completely gone.
Lol,when your natural hat isn't working,is time to shave....did you make it on stages?

Being completely bald helps a lot,I don't feel anxious like the first time....counting how many hair you left in the pillows is not enjoyable.

Enter your email address: