Author Topic: No one likes it - just me  (Read 9312 times)

Offline hammerdrill376

• Get your SLY on
  • Sly Bureau
    • Welcome to our little part on the web
Re: No one likes it - just me
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2009, 04:01:07 AM »
Do what YOU want to do brother..if others don't like it they can have their opinion but I doubt they pay your bills for you do they??
Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place. If victorious we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.

Gen. Robert E. Lee C.S.A

Offline Michael

• I Sly therefore I am!
  • Super Sly
  • Last year's Christmas Parade
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2009, 01:52:23 PM »
Welcome Bro.  You look great.  You are not going to please everybody... with any decision you make in life.  There is always some opposition in all things.  My mother has ha a hard time.  Last time we met (couple weeks back) she said, "Your head looks like my butt!"  I retorted saying, "The only difference Mom is that my head has no hair on it!!" We laughed and she got off my case.  Relax.  True friends will love and respect you irregardless of the choice to be Sly.  Sometimes it just takes some time to get used to it.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/090223/sampd7548abedf90277d.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Papa Don

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2009, 07:22:24 AM »
Hello Amess.  I think either look is fine.  My point to this is that perhaps you should change your moniker to Mr. Wonderful or something in the positive.  Amess kind of indicates that you are not happy with the situation.  It is really a bummer. DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO!!!  Keep saying "I am great, wonderful and a good person irregardless of my appearance. If you can't accept me for the great person I am, shame on you".
I am no better that anyone else, but by God, no one is better than I am