Author Topic: Thinking of Hair Club For Men? Maybe this will change your mind...  (Read 74348 times)

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Thinking of Hair Club For Men? Maybe this will change your mind...
« Reply #75 on: March 27, 2017, 08:33:21 AM »

Here are two photos of me and my bald friends...   We call it the BBB Club...   Bold, Bald and Beautiful...     It's all about owning it.  Radical self acceptance.  Wear it like you wore your original hair - and you'll command respect & authority...  Especially from women... :)

Nice pictures!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #76 on: March 27, 2017, 09:09:11 AM »
Now, there's a club I would join!
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline euroman

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #77 on: April 08, 2017, 09:59:55 AM »
I'm reading this now. 6 years later sitting at home with a glass of wine before dinner. I'm a current member of HCFM. Been a member since 2001. I HATE IT! I also hate to be one of the guys that looses hear. Life could be easier if I just had my hair yes?

I see you sly cool men here on the board and you look so happy. I would love to be one of you happy guys with a sly head and don't need to worry anymore.

I'm 50 the 6 of May 2017

I have a wife and kids. Good friends and a job I love after being in business for myself for the last 30 years. I'm fit from my new lifestyle. Quit smoking and starting to eat right.

The only thing I need to be free and happy is to get rid of the rug!

I have my clippers charging up as we speak.

Have a great weekend and Easter

Offline Tazmania65

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2017, 01:19:13 PM »
Hi Tyler

I have been wearing a piece for 18 years now. When I was younger I suppose it was less
of an issue or would not attach negative comments in public or the workplace. I am nearly
52 years old and I feel it's time to transition out of wearing hair systems, greying hair and
more streams of negative abuse in the workplace and in public. Whilst abuse of any kind is
never justified, you aren't going to stop random people calling you for whatever reason.
I have been in a repetitive cycle of humiliation in the workplace due to my hair system.
A couple of places I have been able to live with it, either in an office on my own. Work is
tough enough without not feeling comfortable in your own skin all day for fear of being
joked about or ridiculed openly or behind my back.

I am currently in a short term contract so maybe the best time to transition out of the hair
is when this contract finishes? I am not feeling confident enough like you and I don't have
the support of a partner as a single gay man. I have also thought about going on holiday
and getting some colour to make the transition more bearable, although I am not one of these guys who can soak up the rays and have to protect a fair complexion.

Any advice or support would be most welcome

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #79 on: October 10, 2017, 01:40:50 PM »
If you're receiving so many comments, your system can't look very good. If you decide to get rid of it and go for the bald head, it will probably be a huge relief. So many of us look forward to our daily headshave and then showing it off to the world !
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #80 on: October 10, 2017, 02:41:37 PM »
With the comments, the system is not fooling anyone,so why not just go ahead and shave it?  You will get a few comments, but they will likely be better than what you are getting mow.  You can use a self tanner to get some color quickly before nature evens things out for you.
SlyBeard