Author Topic: 22,with diffuse thinninng and itchy scalp ?!  (Read 3493 times)

Offline Popikaify

• Learning the way of Sly
22,with diffuse thinninng and itchy scalp ?!
« on: February 09, 2018, 06:33:17 PM »
Hey there people im currently not able to post any pictures, but i will soon.Im diffuse thinner but not receeding yet.Im also wondering is tingling/itchy sensation associated with balding and did you experience one? tingling/itchy sensation is mostly present on the top of the head,while frontal region is the worst.Whats weird about this is that i can literally feel the hair itch and every time i do a slight pull on the exact spot the hair comes out easily without any pain,usually im able to pull even 4-5 hairs with slight pull and they fall out so easily that its unbeliveable.What pisses me off is that nobody experienced any kind of baldness in my familly even my both great grandfathers.Sorry for my English,its not my native language :D

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
Re: 22,with diffuse thinninng and itchy scalp ?!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 09:16:58 PM »
Welcome to SBG , with the symptoms you are experiencing I would recommend seeing a dermatologist. Maybe it’s a treatable condition , at least you could rule it out as a possibility.
Also what country are you from , I was not able to make out your flag.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 09:23:38 PM by Magoo »
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline Popikaify

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 06:35:54 AM »
I hope so,something causes that itch for sure.Im from Serbia,southeast europe

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2018, 11:26:08 AM »
@Popikaify I agree with @Magoo that you should see a doctor to see what your options are.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline USA man

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2018, 01:20:40 AM »
Do you have any relatives with male pattern baldness? If not, it may be a different type of hairloss condition. I second what they said about seeing a dermatologist. However, I have the diffused male pattern alopecia and one of the symptoms of the hairloss/miniaturization is an itchy scalp.

Offline Kaikagaga

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2018, 02:48:43 AM »
I think that this question is very good.

Offline scooby

• Sly
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2018, 07:29:55 AM »
i had the same problem with a itchy scalp until i shaved my head with a electric shaver.now my scalp feels better and i feel happier.i have a brother that is 5 years older than me who is also bald on top but does not shave his head and has a itchy scalp.the rest of my family had hair on top of their head.i feel happier now then i did before and thats all that matters.it would be nice if i had more hair but you have to take things the way their are.it could be a sign for happier times.