Facial hair that’s braided
0 (0%)
Chin hair only
0 (0%)
Soul patch
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: July 04, 2021, 07:32:02 AM

Author Topic: Poll - Bald Head Beard Combinations  (Read 5645 times)

Offline Rusty Shackleford

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Poll - Bald Head Beard Combinations
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2021, 10:45:23 AM »
@Rusty Shackleford  You make a lot of good points about going big with mustaches. I didn’t realize how impactful a fuller look is until i decided to let my goatee just grow for months without trimming. I think that’s key. Try to go 2 to 3 months with just growing the facial hair and skip the trimming until then. At some point, I’ll probably shave off the chin hair and do a solo stache.

Give it a shot and I think you'll like it.  You should post what you've got in the beard pic thread.

I'm on my 3rd attempt to grow a big mustache.  I think part of my problem is that the distance between my upper lip and nose isn't very big and I have a hard time parting the hair even with wax.  I also eat too much food that involves shoving something big into my mouth like a burrito.  I'm also learning more how other guys do it, and I've noticed that guys with big staches let it droop under the upper lip instead of using wax to force the hairs to grow nearly horizontally, but we'll see how it goes.
You don't know me, but I know you.

Offline BaldBlindAt20

• ŁYSY ALE ZNA PRZEPISY
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2022, 03:50:34 AM »
I started clean shaving both my head and face, feeling much younger and vibrant. My gf also loves it! :D

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2022, 08:30:48 PM »
@BaldBlindAt20   Congratulations! Well done. How long have you been shaving for? I like a clean shaven face with a bald head. It’s a crisp look. Congratulations again. I hope you are enjoying slydom. Do you feel relieved now that you shaved?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 08:34:00 PM by Razorhead »

Offline chuck63

• Sly
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2022, 12:12:06 PM »
I live keeping my face shaved just like my head. 

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2022, 06:04:44 PM »
@chuck63 and it all looks good on you

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2022, 06:32:55 PM »
I think the clean shaved head and face looks great. I would do it if I could pull it off. I shaved it all during the pandemic, and it wasn't good!
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2022, 06:48:43 PM »
I am afraid I now have too many chins to shave my face   :-[

Besides, I was in my mid 40's before my cheeks had enough growth for a full beard, so I am making up for lost time now.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 06:52:49 PM by slybeard »
SlyBeard

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2022, 07:48:04 AM »
   It's hard to pick just one 😅

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2022, 08:30:55 AM »
   It's hard to pick just one 😅

Another new username!  I think you have tried them all, except maybe braided.  And Like I have said before, you are fortunate that they all look good on you.  And I will add that you can grow facial hair quickly, so you change it often.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2022, 08:36:55 AM by slybeard »
SlyBeard

Offline BaldBlindAt20

• ŁYSY ALE ZNA PRZEPISY
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2022, 03:37:26 PM »
@BaldBlindAt20   Congratulations! Well done. How long have you been shaving for? I like a clean shaven face with a bald head. It’s a crisp look. Congratulations again. I hope you are enjoying slydom. Do you feel relieved now that you shaved?

I have been shaving my head for a month, I started to do so right before my 21st bday :DD and have been shaving my face along for around a week or two. I like slydom very much and I am happy I have managed to finally do it lmao

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2022, 05:16:39 PM »
@BaldBlindAt20 , your only a month into shaving, but be aware, it can become addictive! Alot of the guys here, including me, have found that after 3 to6 month, it's hard to stop. I'm at the point where I hate the stubble, so I shave everyday. I like the look of a totally bald head , but even more the feel of a freshly shaved head is awesome.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2022, 07:45:56 PM »
@BaldBlindAt20  nice! It must be huge relief to accomplish what you set out for.

Offline BaldBlindAt20

• ŁYSY ALE ZNA PRZEPISY
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2022, 04:18:36 PM »
@BaldBlindAt20 , your only a month into shaving, but be aware, it can become addictive! Alot of the guys here, including me, have found that after 3 to6 month, it's hard to stop. I'm at the point where I hate the stubble, so I shave everyday. I like the look of a totally bald head , but even more the feel of a freshly shaved head is awesome.

Shaving has become very addictive for me, especially because of that very clean look I get. I am not good at shaving my head tho, because I have difficulties with shaving all of it, especially against the grain above my ear (horseshoe area), so sometimes I look older a lot lmao

@BaldBlindAt20  nice! It must be huge relief to accomplish what you set out for.

Yeah I am proud of myself and I love that new look of mine. Also everyone seems to be happy for how I handled losing my hair in a ripe age of 20, now with being 21 I went away with hair for good. It's actually funny that hairloss stops being a problem when you shave it

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2022, 06:22:30 PM »
Shaving our heads gets better with time, but we all have some areas that seem impossible to get smooth.  Just be careful to not over-do it and get razor burn.
SlyBeard

Offline BaldBlindAt20

• ŁYSY ALE ZNA PRZEPISY
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2022, 01:46:50 AM »
Shaving our heads gets better with time, but we all have some areas that seem impossible to get smooth.  Just be careful to not over-do it and get razor burn.

Once I forgot my shaving cream (srs) and my head was full in blood, never gonna happen again

Enter your email address: