Author Topic: I get a lot of ERROR 525 Ray ID errors when loading the site or clicking links  (Read 3116 times)

Offline Rusty Shackleford

• Ultimate Sly Guy
I get a lot of "Error 525 Ray ID: 6359c8762f80e865 • 2021-03-25 17:15:45 UTC SSL handshake failed" errors when I click links within the site to other locations on the site, and even when I try to open the site at all.

You don't know me, but I know you.

Offline clint902

• Super Sly
I'm getting a lot of those too!  Right now, I'm having a hard time posting because things arn't working right.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
I'm working on the issue guys.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Rusty Shackleford

• Ultimate Sly Guy
That's great, but another issue I have found is that the site will not send out the password recovery emails. 
You don't know me, but I know you.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
That's great, but another issue I have found is that the site will not send out the password recovery emails.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll look into that.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
I have also been getting a lot of errors, and most times cannot connect to the site.
SlyBeard

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
I have also been getting a lot of errors, and most times cannot connect to the site.

What are the errors?

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
I will try to remember to record it next time.
SlyBeard

Online SlyMike

• Ad Free VIP
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Big Beard and Bald Head - I love it!
I was getting this, as couldn't even get on the site as I was getting a cloudflare error, but it seems to have gone away now.
First started shaving my head on the 9th October 2014