Author Topic: Another female reaction  (Read 3651 times)

Offline Miller1989

• Sly
Another female reaction
« on: September 30, 2019, 08:10:15 AM »
A couple weeks ago, I was at a get-together with some friends. One of the guys is thinning a little, and he expressed a desire to shave his head like me. His girlfriend immediately said "NO!!!" It's funny that I've never had a girl react negatively to my bald head; some have even told me how much they like it. But when their man want to do it, many seem to object, claiming he has a funny-shaped head or something like that.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Another female reaction
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 10:42:11 AM »
Significant others and mothers seem to be the biggest objectors to a man shaving his head before he does it.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 09:58:58 PM »
Significant others and mothers seem to be the biggest objectors to a man shaving his head before he does it.
exactly true. the 1st day I showed up at my mom's house shaved bald, she freaked. it's ironic because she saw my hair loss PLUS my old man is bald.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 05:56:35 AM »
Very true, when I was considering a short buzzcut, my s/o at the time was totally against it, but finally agreed to a one time buzzcut. I didn't like the buzzcut,so I ended up shaving my head. That same day, after the initial shock, she said she loved it, and said I should keep it shaved bald.

After a couple days, most people get used to your new hairstyle, and accept it.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2019, 06:48:09 AM »
Ladies tend to not like to see a change in their man - unless they initiate it.  Once the change is done, and they have time to adjust, most are good with it.  Ladies a guy meets after shaving will normally like it.  Of course, there are some ladies that just do not like shaved heads, just as some do not like beards, tattoos, or piercings, etc.  They have a picture of their "perfect" man in their head and dislike any guy that does not meet the expectation.
SlyBeard

Offline Miller1989

• Sly
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2019, 01:34:06 PM »

That's very true! My mom didn't like it at first, but she's fine with it now. She's really the only one who ever had a problem with it.

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2019, 10:54:21 PM »
Ladies tend to not like to see a change in their man - unless they initiate it.  Once the change is done, and they have time to adjust, most are good with it.  Ladies a guy meets after shaving will normally like it.  Of course, there are some ladies that just do not like shaved heads, just as some do not like beards, tattoos, or piercings, etc.  They have a picture of their "perfect" man in their head and dislike any guy that does not meet the expectation.
very true about meeting gals after you're established as a bald dude. fortunately, few woman remember me with f'ing hair.

you're also right, some percentage of chicks hate bald men. luckily it seems like they're in the minority.