Author Topic: Stop Holding the Rope!  (Read 3119 times)

Offline Trent.dow

• Learning the way of Sly
Stop Holding the Rope!
« on: January 31, 2019, 04:30:15 AM »
Hey homies!  Ive been balding since I was 21 I never really noticed it until about I was 23. I tried everything to keep my thin as sh*t hair.  I kept holding onto a rope that prevented me from changing who I was. The more I held on the more I was pissing in the wind so I went to get my hair shaved off. At first I was liberated but I still felt like sh*t. (hold on I'm going to turn this around)... Truth is you cant change who you are even if you get a hair line tattooed on your forehead or a hair transplant that in order to maintain further loss you will need to harvest and bid your vital organs to maintain hair loss treatments, hair transplant surgery and prevention. There will eventually be a switch which you my dear reader will flick off and not give a f**k about hairloss, trust me. It's ok to feel pain, anger or sadness, but this hair dosent define you so flip the middle finger to it! Me? I feel great! f**k hair, I feel inspired, it has inspired me to do more things, I work out, I have started an undergraduate degree in physiotherapy, I bought my own house. I have overcome one mad mother fucking insecurity.  Stay Strong & Keep it together. You are strong. I posted a video abut this a while ago enjoy.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 04:34:56 AM by Trent.dow »

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
Re: Stop Holding the Rope!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 10:28:47 AM »
Good for you.  Get yourself Razor Blade and complete the job.  You will love the smooth finish of a razor blade over the sandpaper feel left by the clippers.
SlyBeard

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 07:38:37 PM »
Welcome to SBG!  I agree with @slybeard
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 12:16:28 AM »
Man; watching your video; I was just so proud of you!  Perhaps that sounds stupid for one guy to say to another guy, but you let your emotion show - and then you faced it with grace and power.  So I have real respect for you buddy!

And, you have to admit that you look really good too - don't you!  So that is just "bonus"; right?

And if you think you look good now; when you take the razor to it and watch that receding hairline virtually disappear right5 before your eyes with each stroke of the magic blade - - - well then you will instantly know that you did the right thing.  (And then that "great big balls" testosterone rush sets in and ..........) Ha Ha!

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2019, 04:28:26 PM »
Hey homies!  Ive been balding since I was 21 I never really noticed it until about I was 23. I tried everything to keep my thin as sh*t hair.  I kept holding onto a rope that prevented me from changing who I was. The more I held on the more I was pissing in the wind so I went to get my hair shaved off. At first I was liberated but I still felt like sh*t. (hold on I'm going to turn this around)... Truth is you cant change who you are even if you get a hair line tattooed on your forehead or a hair transplant that in order to maintain further loss you will need to harvest and bid your vital organs to maintain hair loss treatments, hair transplant surgery and prevention. There will eventually be a switch which you my dear reader will flick off and not give a f**k about hairloss, trust me. It's ok to feel pain, anger or sadness, but this hair dosent define you so flip the middle finger to it! Me? I feel great! f**k hair, I feel inspired, it has inspired me to do more things, I work out, I have started an undergraduate degree in physiotherapy, I bought my own house. I have overcome one mad mother fucking insecurity.  Stay Strong & Keep it together. You are strong. I posted a video abut this a while ago enjoy.

Awesome. You smashed it.

I wish I had a video of when I 1st shaved my head. It was such a turning point in my life. Just wish it was something I could share with others going thru same.