Author Topic: Baldness is a turn off for most women - let's start being honest  (Read 14810 times)

Offline ScaraBerry

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: Baldness is a turn off for most women - let's start being honest
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2018, 08:39:03 AM »
I gotta disagree. I absolutely love bald men and think baldness makes any man exponentially hotter.
Maybe I'm biased because I'm a bald woman but I've gotten way more attention and complimets from men since going bald as well.
I think it's about how you carry yourself. If you're confident about your look and the way you are that is attractive no matter what you look like.
Being confidently bald is always gonna be attractive and if some people don't get it then that's their loss.

Offline MacGregor

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2018, 11:19:39 AM »
Most people are attracted to other people who are confident in and comfortable with themselves, bald or not bald.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2018, 11:34:11 AM »
I'm a 64 year old single guy, looking for a relationship. Yes, I think there are alot of women that avoid a guy with a shaved head. I have known women that love bald guys, but they are rare. The majority of women probably don't care either way. It might be different for married people when the guy goes bald, but many single gals might avoid baldies. The key is actually finding a women that will look beyond a guys hairstyle, and look at your character.

I'm on a singles site, and have over 300 women that clicked on " want to meet me". I have met quite a few, but haven't found " the one". Of course I'm way to picky!

So, guess I'll wait for the one that messages me that she loves my shaved head. And that she's a master barber and will shave my head for me. I might be waiting awhile!!
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Lith

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2018, 12:55:43 PM »
Jason Stathom, The Rock, Vin Disiel... Example of celebs women love who are bald. I think youre full of it tbh. I get compliments all the time and the wife gets jealous because of it. Its been years since I posted here and that should tell you something lol.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 12:57:22 PM by Lith »

Offline MacGregor

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2018, 06:21:34 PM »
Looks are just a small part of the equation.  Self-confidence is a larger part of the equation.  Just ponder that awhile before responding 😉

Offline scooby

• Sly
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2018, 06:52:17 AM »
well said macgregor.

Offline DoberDaddy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2018, 10:27:09 AM »
This subject has come up many many times on this forum, and on forums for guys who are losing their hair.

I don't date women, but I will tell you, from a gay man's perspective, it's just NOT a thing. I see balding/bald/shaved guys coupled with guys who have "good hair".

My late partner had a beautiful, auburn mane until the day he died at the age of 51. I was shaved bald when he met me. I was not allowed to go more than a few days without shaving! He loved it... (managed to rub my head on the first date).

I would bet that women are the same.

It's about the person, not the hair.

Sure, some of us shave it (I did so for 24 years), and some of us cover it up. I have been wearing a hair system for six months, and I am really having fun with it. My current BF prefers me shaved, but I do what I want. He loves me no matter what.

He... is balding... and, on him, it looks super sexy (it's perfectly cut).

His personality sparkles... and he is super confident. He doesn't care he is balding, and neither does anyone else.

Whenever I see a post like this, the first thing I think of is that this person has issues with their self-confidence, and is using their hair as an excuse.

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2018, 08:26:31 PM »
Glad that I don't have this problem.

Most guys love my bald head.

Offline DoberDaddy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2018, 04:57:27 AM »

Grrrrrwwwwoooooffff!!!!

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2018, 05:56:34 AM »

Grrrrrwwwwoooooffff!!!!

💪

Offline Calvo1029

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2018, 09:53:18 PM »
For some women sure, but I am average looking at best and I've had women come up behind me at a bar and start rubbing my head.

I would say a combined majority of women are either apathetic (would date hair or no hair) or are turned on by bald men.
If only I could figure out how to get rid of the hair that still comes back...

Offline DoberDaddy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2018, 12:04:46 AM »
For some women sure, but I am average looking at best and I've had women come up behind me at a bar and start rubbing my head.

I would say a combined majority of women are either apathetic (would date hair or no hair) or are turned on by bald men.

LOL, OMG, isn't that AMAZING!!! My late husband did that on the first date. I would NEVER let anyone touch my beard, however. Too personal.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2018, 07:32:34 PM »

LOL, OMG, isn't that AMAZING!!! My late husband did that on the first date. I would NEVER let anyone touch my beard, however. Too personal.

Have you noticed any difference since you started wearing your system Dober?
SlyBeard

Offline DoberDaddy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2018, 11:54:31 AM »

Have you noticed any difference since you started wearing your system Dober?

LOL, nobody wants to run my head, anymore.

I don't really "go out", since I live in the boonies... moving January 15th back to town... I will see what happens once I start being social again.

:)

Offline Miller1989

• Sly
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2018, 12:57:48 PM »
any girl I've ever talked to said they'd much prefer a shaved head co a combover or half a head of hair. They've even done studies where women have said they'd rather rub a smooth head than run their fingers through thin, wispy hair or a toupee. More still have said that they weren't sure about their man's bald head at first, but now they like it.

Enter your email address: