Author Topic: Bald Man Laws  (Read 99207 times)

Slynito

Re: Bald Man Laws
« Reply #135 on: February 11, 2012, 02:10:28 PM »
Should a man with thinning hair decide to or think about getting a hair transplant you are obligated to try and talk him out of it and direct him to this site.

Tell him that them transplant folks could sell a condom to a eunuch, so don't listen to a word they say!

O:O

Offline Slyfive

• Human Torpedo!
  • Sly Bureau
  • Better to be bald than balding
    • My Band The DeLoreans
« Reply #136 on: February 13, 2012, 05:23:31 PM »
Should a man with thinning hair decide to or think about getting a hair transplant you are obligated to try and talk him out of it and direct him to this site.

Tell him that them transplant folks could sell a condom to a eunuch, so don't listen to a word they say!

Slynito, with the point illustrated in such a way I don't think anyone could disagree. And to further, they are so dishonest they would probably sell a balding man 'hair' by carefully obliterating their self esteem... oh wait.

Slynito

« Reply #137 on: February 14, 2012, 04:11:25 AM »

Slynito, with the point illustrated in such a way I don't think anyone could disagree. And to further, they are so dishonest they would probably sell a balding man 'hair' by carefully obliterating their self esteem... oh wait.

Thanx "Five"...y'all got some perdy lookin' company in your new photo...your sister?  O:O

Offline Slyfive

• Human Torpedo!
  • Sly Bureau
    • My Band The DeLoreans
« Reply #138 on: February 15, 2012, 03:47:09 AM »

Thanx "Five"...y'all got some perdy lookin' company in your new photo...your sister?  O:O

Why thank you sir, she sure is perdy... but definitely not my sister... that would pose so rather awkward questions, my partner for almost five years, best friend for longer, and definitely my better half, I'm a lucky man.

Slynito

« Reply #139 on: February 15, 2012, 08:15:33 AM »
I reckon I wuz jus wondering how ya got such a perdy woman to take a pitcher with you if'n it weren't family. My mistake pardner...I got me a perdy woman too and feel very lucky, also.

:*))

Offline BlackDogBrewing

• Sly Guy in Training
    • Hildenbrandt's Iris Garden
« Reply #140 on: June 12, 2012, 08:25:39 PM »
Always accept the "head rub" from any woman, even if she's attractively-challenged   :)

I got my first headrub at work yesterday from a woman who definitely was not attractively-challenged.

Offline erikwillke

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #141 on: June 22, 2012, 08:48:23 AM »
Always accept the "head rub" from any woman, even if she's attractively-challenged   :)

Agreed!  Not only is it particularly chivalrous for us to allow them the honor of touching our magnificent heads, the heads of virile warriors, shaved to awe, inspire and intimidate our follicled brothers, but it's the right thing to do.

Offline baldjoeg

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Newport Beach, CA. A great place to be in March.
« Reply #142 on: July 11, 2012, 12:24:30 PM »
I agree marshd1000. I like to compliment bald guys on a good looking dome.

Offline Frontier Guy

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • SBC: Sly By Choice ... "Since May 18, 2012"
« Reply #143 on: July 11, 2012, 04:53:14 PM »
Ha!  Had another unexpected headrubbing today from a gal at work. She'd rubbed it a few weeks ago, but needed a tune-up!

Weird and Wonderful!
"Sly can adapt to all surroundings!" - Wisdom from KG 8/19/2012

Offline Slyfive

• Human Torpedo!
  • Sly Bureau
    • My Band The DeLoreans
« Reply #144 on: July 11, 2012, 06:43:20 PM »
My weirdest experience was a Mr Whippy ice cream vendor leaning out of his booth without warning and vigorously rubbing my head, I have to say I was quite offended that he thought he could just do as he pleased, but if he had asked, I would of course have obliged!

Offline justtom

• ~BALD BY CHOICE~
  • Sly
  • "THE MORE HAIR I SHAVE THE MORE HEAD I GET"
« Reply #145 on: September 04, 2012, 05:20:21 AM »
My weirdest experience was a Mr Whippy ice cream vendor leaning out of his booth without warning and vigorously rubbing my head, I have to say I was quite offended that he thought he could just do as he pleased, but if he had asked, I would of course have obliged!
Wow now that had me laughing.

Offline Plano

• Sly
« Reply #146 on: September 19, 2012, 03:52:12 PM »
My girlfriend and I always play the "If I had hair" game whilst people watching in NYC.

I see a Hobo walking down the street, and I'm like AHH MANNN, I'd take much better care of my hair than that! Or a guy with a 15 inch high Mohawk...duuuude..if you have it, take care of it, don't be a spectacle.

I always end up saying thank god I'm bald, so I only have ONE choice to make with my hair. SLY til I d..d...d...die
Bald since 2005, showing it off since 2011.

theman

« Reply #147 on: October 16, 2012, 06:29:43 PM »
My girlfriend and I always play the "If I had hair" game whilst people watching in NYC.

I see a Hobo walking down the street, and I'm like AHH MANNN, I'd take much better care of my hair than that! Or a guy with a 15 inch high Mohawk...duuuude..if you have it, take care of it, don't be a spectacle.

I always end up saying thank god I'm bald, so I only have ONE choice to make with my hair. SLY til I d..d...d...die
  Sweet ,  Thanks for sharing and how truthful. 

Offline gutsygirl

• Surviving Chronic Illness with a Smile :D
  • Sly
  • Gutsy is as Gutsy does!
    • Naturally Gutsy - surviving gastrointestinal illness with a smile!
Re: Re: Re: Bald Man Laws
« Reply #148 on: March 01, 2013, 11:18:02 PM »
No bald  man should ever say or wear apparel that say things like "I'm not bald, I'm a solar powered, sex machine."

I haven't laughed that hard in a while!
CRPSablaze.wordpress.com, NaturallyGutsy.com

Offline gutsygirl

• Surviving Chronic Illness with a Smile :D
  • Sly
  • Gutsy is as Gutsy does!
    • Naturally Gutsy - surviving gastrointestinal illness with a smile!
Re: Re: Bald Man Laws
« Reply #149 on: March 01, 2013, 11:53:30 PM »
Ok guys, if you promise (ALL OF YOU....I am doing humanity and womankind a favor) to never wear your speedo's again, I will do the wearing of the speedo for you!  Besides, speedo's look much nicer on the fairer kind. 

Shudder. Men in speedos period gives me the heebie jeevies!!!!
CRPSablaze.wordpress.com, NaturallyGutsy.com