Author Topic: Beyond Head Rubs  (Read 8812 times)

Offline Arnie

• 2011 Sly Bald Guys Fantasy Football Champion
  • Sly Bureau
  • Surrender to your cause, never your circumstances.
    • http://www.frankboucherchevrolet.com
Re: Beyond Head Rubs
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2011, 04:00:02 PM »
Opening up this thread again because it happened today...

At the Bristol Renaissance Faire.  One of my favorite shows is "Moonie the Magnificent".

He is a comedian that doesn't speak, just whistles, sounds, plus body language...and he is hilarious.

Anyway, as he was getting the crowd primed he noticed me and acted like he was going to give me a big hug...so I played along.

Next thing I new, he licked my head and the crowd went wild.  I played along, my Legacy of Clean Towelettes came in very handy.

Offline justinlane

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2011, 05:59:21 PM »
The only "person" that licks my bald head is my dog, it's kinda weird, she jumps on the couch behind me and licks it.  However, I've noticed that she can really tell when something is hurting on me and my wife.  Maybe she saw the irritation and was licking that.

Offline Daven

• Super Sly
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2011, 06:06:30 PM »
The only "person" that licks my bald head is my dog, it's kinda weird, she jumps on the couch behind me and licks it.  However, I've noticed that she can really tell when something is hurting on me and my wife.  Maybe she saw the irritation and was licking that.

I have a beagle/boxer mix I got from rescue. He LOVES jumping on my recliner and giving kisses, when I went sly he LOVES to lick my freshly shaved dome. when it gets to the sandpaper phase, he does one lick and then looks at me and whines, LOL!.

He's the only one allowed to lick my dome. My wife likes to rub it right after a shave.
AKA Gimpy

Offline mangosink12572

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Wonderful SHINY BALD
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2011, 10:42:32 AM »
alot of  people kiss my bald head but never a lick  - -that is a good one

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2019, 10:35:56 PM »
I've been licked before,is kinda weird but pleasant at the same time haha. The head is a very sensitive area.

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2019, 08:32:59 AM »
We talk about our experiences with the head rub...

...but I was caught off guard the other night while visiting with friends.  After an encore head rub, this female friend was like...can I lick it?

I was like no...and she said,"I understand, I don't want to make your girl friend mad..."

And I thought to myself, yeah, and what about your husband sitting right next to me???
kind of freaky she would ask in public/friend setting.

but if we were f*cking, the narrative would be MUCH different.

Enter your email address: