Author Topic: The Head Rub!  (Read 73545 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
The Head Rub!
« on: August 02, 2006, 11:12:51 PM »
One of the best advantages of being bald is the random head rub.  I never realized how much women love rubbing their hand over a bald man's head until I started shaving.  There's been several times that I've been sitting in a bar with my buddies and had a chica rub my head in passing.  Just makes you want to grin  ;D

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline andy

• Learning the way of Sly
Re: The Head Rub!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 01:22:30 PM »
i had this very thing happen to me this weekend!  i was at a coffee shop and a girl that i was semi-acquainted with reached over and gave my noggin a rub-down.  good times :-)

gearhedguy

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 02:46:51 PM »
Oh yeah, the bald head rub. . . not only just by women, but even by men. Seems guys are even intrigued by a bald dome. Always puts a big ol' smile on my face.  ;D

Offline Baldego

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2006, 08:26:52 PM »
The Head Rub of Yeah...... Love it Love it...... When I was Single and a Bar bum lol I used to get free drinks... people asked if they could rub my head , so i would joke and say you have to buy me a drink first, most people did!!! it was cool sh** !!   I also had a drunk come up to me on the dance floor and lick my sweaty head!!!!!!!!

Offline Apollo5

• currently currently
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2006, 10:58:16 AM »
Um, strippers and my shaved dome is a combo made in heaven. that is all i will say

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2006, 11:26:42 AM »
Appolo5, welcome to Sly Bald Guys and thanks for the posts.

You don't have to say much more...LOL.  I know what you mean.  I've been to a couple of clubs for bachelor parties since shaving my head, including my own, and I get a lot "better" reaction from the dancers now than when I would go before I shaved my head.

Um, strippers and my shaved dome is a combo made in heaven. that is all i will say
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Yeti

• "Fear profits a man nothing"
  • Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
  • Big, Bald, & Friendly... ~Yeti
    • Yeti's Realm (MySpace Page)
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2006, 06:16:07 PM »

My children, friends, ladies, and "strippers".... Yeti likes all sorts of head rubs as well... hehe   :D
~Yeti
-------------
Tyler's Assister w/ creation of SBG & 1st Mod (now I am Elusive, but ALWAYS watching. hehe
-------------
BIG, FURRY, & BALD: Tattooes almost 300 hrs, Piercings several, Gamer; Internet 13+ yrs, Movies, Music, Drinks w/ friends, Ladies, my kids.
-------------

Offline JuzCawz

• Learning the way of Sly
    • My Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2006, 03:12:26 PM »
I play in a band and run into a bunch of girls, but none ever really gave me any attention (probably because I'm the drummer and not the singer or guitar player....girls eat them up)). THEN.....I went bald....and Oh Yeah!!! the head rubs were on so no complaints from me about being bald.... hell, even the band rubs my melon before we go on stage( for luck i guess).

BALD FOR LIFE ;D

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2006, 04:13:24 PM »
We have a lot of band members here.  If we all get together sometime, we'll have to bring our instruments to jam with.  Though, it's a lot easier for me to bring a harmonica than to bring a set of drums. 

I'm not in a band, but I've been playing the harmonica for a while now.

Offline Yeti

• "Fear profits a man nothing"
  • Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
  • Big, Bald, & Friendly... ~Yeti
    • Yeti's Realm (MySpace Page)
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2006, 05:03:28 PM »

I used to be lead singer in a traditional ROCK band too hehe   8-)
~Yeti
-------------
Tyler's Assister w/ creation of SBG & 1st Mod (now I am Elusive, but ALWAYS watching. hehe
-------------
BIG, FURRY, & BALD: Tattooes almost 300 hrs, Piercings several, Gamer; Internet 13+ yrs, Movies, Music, Drinks w/ friends, Ladies, my kids.
-------------

Offline happyharry

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
  • bald, bold and beautiful
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2006, 05:18:48 PM »
We have a lot of band members here.  If we all get together sometime, we'll have to bring our instruments to jam with.  Though, it's a lot easier for me to bring a harmonica than to bring a set of drums. 

I'm not in a band, but I've been playing the harmonica for a while now.

What do you know! I play the harmonica (diatonic) too! Although I've been slacking practice lately.
What harmonicas do you play / prefer? I like the Suzuki ones (got myself a "Firebreath" with hardwood body a few months ago...hooo, fiery) and I prefer cheap plastic bodied Hohners for practice (no need to replace the reeds).
Who loves ya, baby?

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2006, 12:58:53 PM »
Sweet!!! I play rhythm guitar...let's jam!!!
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2006, 02:17:34 PM »
I practice with a Huang Sivertone (C) and a Golden Melody (D), but I play with a Lee Oskar.  My grandfather is a very accomplished harp player, so he gives me all of my harmonicas and free lessons!

What do you know! I play the harmonica (diatonic) too! Although I've been slacking practice lately.
What harmonicas do you play / prefer? I like the Suzuki ones (got myself a "Firebreath" with hardwood body a few months ago...hooo, fiery) and I prefer cheap plastic bodied Hohners for practice (no need to replace the reeds).

Offline fcb2001

• 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa (11 June to 11 July 2010)
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Bald for Life
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2006, 07:23:46 PM »
I wear a hat over my chrome dome, but since i started growing my goatee, one night i didnt wear my hat, i got  the rub down, whenever i dress in a nice shirt, jeans and cowboy boots i never wear my hat, since then i wear a hat maybe 50 percent of the time

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2006, 07:32:25 PM »
A cowboy with cornrows!  You don't see that often...at least not in the cowtown that I grew up in.  Thanks for all of your posts fcb2001!

Enter your email address: