Author Topic: The Head Rub!  (Read 73519 times)

KALBO

Re: The Head Rub!
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2007, 04:53:23 PM »
Head Rubs rule!!!

Although my first one really sucked and I often have nightmares about it...

...after all...

...it was from BaldRob!  :-[

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2007, 05:03:10 PM »
getting a head rub from a male, National League  !*u%e fan is not recommended.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2007, 05:43:12 PM »
Head Rubs rule!!!

...after all...

Do you need therapy now?
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

jusbnme

« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2007, 04:08:53 AM »
Head Rubs rule!!!

...after all...

Do you need therapy now?

I need it just from hearing about it.   ;D :D ;D

Offline Ian

• UK Baldie
  • Super Sly
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2007, 05:51:14 AM »
  :*))     me too
I knew I was going bald when it was taking longer and longer to wash my face

KALBO

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2007, 06:16:49 AM »
Head Rubs rule!!!

...after all...

Do you need therapy now?

I need it just from hearing about it.   ;D :D ;D
Scarred for life I am...   $#**T

Offline Tbone

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2007, 02:09:43 AM »
Women are really taking a liking to the sly dome. It's become a decent conversation topic for me too. Glad I made the decision to shave it. Seems like every girl I talk to (including friend's girlfriends) are obsessed with it. They know they want to rub it haha.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2007, 02:10:58 AM »
Women are really taking a liking to the sly dome. It's become a decent conversation topic for me too. Glad I made the decision to shave it. Seems like every girl I talk to (including friend's girlfriends) are obsessed with it. They know they want to rub it haha.

Welcome to the Sly side of life!  O:O
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline young_n_sly

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2007, 09:59:19 AM »
I love the bald head rub just as much as everyone else but I have had a little problem.  It seems like every time I go to a sporting event the Mascot sees my bald head like a beacon of light and I all of a sudden become the center of attention as they come a runnin' to rub it. 

All was fun and games until about two weeks ago one of the mascots snuck up on me with glass cleaner and continued to shine my doem :x!......boy did he have it commin after that.  I had to sick the four little kids in the row below me on him to finally get rid of him.

Anything like this happen to anyone else?
Cancer can take away all my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul. And those three things are going to carry on forever.  ~Jim Valvano

BALDANDRE

« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2007, 10:14:03 AM »
I love the bald head rub just as much as everyone else but I have had a little problem.  It seems like every time I go to a sporting event the Mascot sees my bald head like a beacon of light and I all of a sudden become the center of attention as they come a runnin' to rub it. 

All was fun and games until about two weeks ago one of the mascots snuck up on me with glass cleaner and continued to shine my doem :x!......boy did he have it commin after that.  I had to sick the four little kids in the row below me on him to finally get rid of him.

No, thank the lord! I hate being brought out and being the center of attention...just kill me! Horrible, sorry that happened, brother!

Nice move, getting the kid mob to take care of him though! >:(

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2007, 10:21:14 AM »

Never had that issue with mascots.  I think I would make the highlight real if it did.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

KALBO

« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2007, 11:48:59 AM »

Never had that issue with mascots.  I think I would make the highlight real if it did.
If not the highlight real...15 seconds of fame on the JUMBOTRON!

BaldRob

« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2007, 11:35:10 AM »
Head Rubs rule!!!

...after all...

HA!  You liked it at the time...  :D

Offline Deadbob

• Dust Collector
  • Sly
  • Bald - Again
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2007, 04:01:06 AM »

I actually had that happen earlier tonight! I was at the Diamond Back game with friends, the Baxter (Their mascot) came up behind me with a towel and proceeded to "buff my head" like a bowling ball! It made me spill my beer at first because I was not expecting it... then when I realized what was going I I just played along and kicked back..

Was kinda fun though... during the 7th inning stretch when I came out of the restroom and had a VERY Cute blond comje up to me and say, "HEY! yoru the guy who got his head waxed!" yeah, she gave me the good 'ol head rub, along woith her number ;)

But that head rub CAN be annoying... do any of you know what it's like to sit on a Rifle range and have marine after Marine want a "good luck rub"?

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2007, 07:25:18 PM »

It made me spill my beer at first because I was not expecting it...

Spilt your beer?  I would have kicked his ass!   :x!   Back me up PigPen!  :*))

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith