Author Topic: The Head Rub!  (Read 73547 times)

Offline Yeti

• "Fear profits a man nothing"
  • Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
  • Big, Bald, & Friendly... ~Yeti
    • Yeti's Realm (MySpace Page)
Re: The Head Rub!
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2006, 09:54:03 PM »
Just what I was thinking. hehe Welcome new bald bro.   ;)
~Yeti
-------------
Tyler's Assister w/ creation of SBG & 1st Mod (now I am Elusive, but ALWAYS watching. hehe
-------------
BIG, FURRY, & BALD: Tattooes almost 300 hrs, Piercings several, Gamer; Internet 13+ yrs, Movies, Music, Drinks w/ friends, Ladies, my kids.
-------------

Offline Noner

• I don't go shopping for hats. Hats go shopping for me.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Not a real doctor but would like to play one on TV
    • Nonerville
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2006, 08:18:46 AM »
I noticed that women love it more when it is wet and freshly shaved. Coming out of the ocean or pool and they love to rub it.

I even dated one chick that loved it when I sweated and she rubbed my head. I think she had some kid of head fet-ish.

noner

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2006, 11:06:31 AM »
Noner,
Maybe it's just me, but I fail to see the downside of the argument.

;D
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

BaldRob

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2006, 05:55:07 PM »
I've got the bald head and a soul patch... had the random head rub in a bar the other night while some chick was feeling up the soul patch... kind of like a threesome!   :P

Offline PigPen

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2006, 10:04:05 PM »
Very niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice...major advantage there I would say.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Yeti

• "Fear profits a man nothing"
  • Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
  • Big, Bald, & Friendly... ~Yeti
    • Yeti's Realm (MySpace Page)
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2006, 03:20:50 PM »
lol @ BaldRob    8)
~Yeti
-------------
Tyler's Assister w/ creation of SBG & 1st Mod (now I am Elusive, but ALWAYS watching. hehe
-------------
BIG, FURRY, & BALD: Tattooes almost 300 hrs, Piercings several, Gamer; Internet 13+ yrs, Movies, Music, Drinks w/ friends, Ladies, my kids.
-------------

Offline Switch

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2006, 05:39:21 PM »
The random head rub is great. especially when that special someone is rubbing it.
-Switch "The Prodigy" Noblitt

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2007, 02:22:59 PM »
Anyone have any good head rub stories lately?
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2007, 02:33:05 PM »

Welll.......since you requested it ....quite some time ago, probably right when i first shaved it clean, I went to a bachelor party...the girls started out pretty calm (it was at a house)...then it heated up and the girls started "launching things" out of certain areas and it kind of got crazy...then the girl starts getting the audiance involved....looked over at me and said....

"I gotta sit on that thing" , and proceeded to grind her little heart (and you know) away on my slick bald head....very fun!

is that a good one?

Offline PigPen

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2007, 02:41:31 PM »
I'd say that is a VERY good head rub story.  O0

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2007, 04:24:52 PM »
Wow!  That's a good one.  Anyone else?
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline blondeguy

• Super Sly
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2007, 05:04:50 PM »

Welll.......since you requested it ....quite some time ago, probably right when i first shaved it clean, I went to a bachelor party...the girls started out pretty calm (it was at a house)...then it heated up and the girls started "launching things" out of certain areas and it kind of got crazy...then the girl starts getting the audiance involved....looked over at me and said....

"I gotta sit on that thing" , and proceeded to grind her little heart (and you know) away on my slick bald head....very fun!

is that a good one?

Definitely a time to be stubble-free. ^-^

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2007, 05:44:10 PM »
I'm a bit of a flirt but to be honest, as much as I might enjoy it, I belong to my wife and only she has touching rights!   :x!

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2007, 03:04:23 PM »
I had an interesting head rub last night.

My wife and I were on the way back from my parents house (4 hours from my house) where we spent the weekend.  We stopped to get dinner and when it was time to pay I went up to the cashier.  She noticed my new military green SBG shirt and commented on how she liked it.  I then explained what Sly Bald Guys is and handed her my check card.  When I bent down to sign the receipt she hesitantly put her hand on my head and started rubbing it.  Then said "it's so smooth."  I said, "thank you," handed back the receipt, and turned around to make sure my wife wasn't charging her see what my wife's reaction was.  I don't think she noticed.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2007, 03:13:13 PM »
I had an interesting head rub last night.

My wife and I were on the way back from my parents house (4 hours from my house) where we spent the weekend.  We stopped to get dinner and when it was time to pay I went up to the cashier.  She noticed my new military green SBG shirt and commented on how she liked it.  I then explained what Sly Bald Guys is and handed her my check card.  When I bent down to sign the receipt she hesitantly put her hand on my head and started rubbing it.  Then said "it's so smooth."  I said, "thank you," handed back the receipt, and turned around to make sure my wife wasn't charging her see what my wife's reaction was.  I don't think she noticed.

Listen to that, you dudes on the fence, still hanging on to your former glory...bet you THAT wont happen until you go the way of SLY...

yet another cool argument to go (or even just try) goin' the SLY way!

Enter your email address: