Author Topic: The S4 GreeneBlade  (Read 1480 times)

Offline -Doug-

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
    • Gabe's Shirt Goes To..
The S4 GreeneBlade
« on: November 15, 2020, 02:19:22 PM »
What follows was copied from an email that I received since I've purchase HB products in the past. This is an awesome thing they are doing to honor Todd Greene, the inventor of the HeadBlade.

I just thought I'd share it for those that might be interested.

The S4 GreeneBlade

Todd Greene, the inventor, and founder of HeadBlade launched the original HeadBlade in 1999 – forever changing the way folks engage in head-care. Todd promoted his ideals of functional creations, encouraging people to own their bodies and not let antiquated ways dictate their value.

We are excited to announce our new S4, GreeneBlade, in honor and in memory of Todd Greene. The S4 GreeneBlade is very close to our hearts, and we’ve woven the fingerprints of our founder throughout this new model. We used a British Racing Green, in honor of Todd’s love of motor sports, and worked in subtle ribbons of yellow and blue, Todd’s personal favorite colors. No two GreeneBlades are the same, as each one is laboriously finished and polished by hand.

Pre-Orders for the S4 GreeneBlade are now available through our website, and, for a limited time, we are offering the GreeneBlade at a special pre-order discounted price.

One more thing…we will also be releasing an “LE MOTO Greene” version of this product, keeping alive Todd’s tradition of releasing a new LE model for the current HeadBlade. The “LE MOTO Greene” will be available for purchase on December 3rd, 2020.

As a final gift to Todd, we are also donating a portion of the sales of this product to The American Cancer Society.

Thank you all for your unparalleled support of HeadBlade throughout the years. Without you, none of this would be possible.

Life has three aspects: Paradox, Humor, and Change.

Paradox: Life is a mystery; don't waste time figuring it out.
Humor: Keep a sense of humor, especially about yourself. It is a strength beyond all measure
Change: Know that nothing stays the same.