Author Topic: Starting the 30 days over  (Read 2525 times)

Offline Jerome

• Sly Jr.
Starting the 30 days over
« on: May 08, 2020, 07:21:29 PM »
Not that it really matters, but I misunderstood the 30 day rule and thought that it meant keeping my head bald-ish for 30 days, not necessarily razor shaving for 30 days straight. I've been skipping a day or two here and there, sometimes using a blade, sometimes a foil shaver. So, in the spirit of things, I'm starting the clock over and committing to razor shaving for 30 days straight. See you on the other side!

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: Starting the 30 days over
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2020, 05:46:37 AM »
I think you already made it, Jerome! The idea is to stay bald for 30 days. Most newbies can't shave everyday at first. As long as you shave every few days, and are bald on day 1 and day 30, all is good. But go ahead and go another 30 days, and you will definitely be hooked!
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Jerome

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2020, 09:13:39 AM »
I think you already made it, Jerome! The idea is to stay bald for 30 days. Most newbies can't shave everyday at first. As long as you shave every few days, and are bald on day 1 and day 30, all is good. But go ahead and go another 30 days, and you will definitely be hooked!

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I thought it might be tough on my scalp to shave every day in the beginning. Anyway, I'm already hooked and can't see going back (not that there was much to go back to!).

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2020, 03:56:34 AM »
Not that it really matters, but I misunderstood the 30 day rule and thought that it meant keeping my head bald-ish for 30 days, not necessarily razor shaving for 30 days straight. I've been skipping a day or two here and there, sometimes using a blade, sometimes a foil shaver. So, in the spirit of things, I'm starting the clock over and committing to razor shaving for 30 days straight. See you on the other side!
You had it right the first time , the purpose is to get uses to the new look . Not necessary to shave daily.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."