Author Topic: Not sure whether to shave my head or not  (Read 8257 times)

Offline razor-sharp

• Learning the way of Sly
  • proud to be bald
Re: Not sure whether to shave my head or not
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2020, 10:27:27 AM »
I agree that a short flat top would look great on him if he's become to shy to be sly. Or maybe a short buzz cut even?
proud to be bald :)

Offline rob94

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2020, 09:12:08 AM »
I've bottled it just for the moment, only because its so cold, and I thought this may not be the best time to do it after all.

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2020, 03:07:42 PM »
I've bottled it just for the moment, only because its so cold, and I thought this may not be the best time to do it after all.

A freshly shaved head is very cold.  It take some time to adjust, so let us know when it warms up enough for you.

BTW, many guys with a choice alternate between a shaved head and hair, and often it is with hair for the winter.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 09:41:00 AM by slybeard »
SlyBeard

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2020, 09:35:14 PM »
Winter is not the best time to shave your head. Most winters I tend to go back to a buzz cut . Hats come in real handy I even sleep in one.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline Dragon

• Super Sly
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2020, 01:05:37 AM »
Its really not that bad, even in  Scotland, but you have more hair than i did, so i suppose everything is relative and you have more insulation!

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2020, 10:16:30 AM »
Hey, Magoo, I was wondering if anyone else got a cold head at night! I sleep in a hoodie sweatshirt, with the hood on in bed. Of course I'm in Minnesota and my bed is against a North wall.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2020, 05:52:42 PM »
Hey, Magoo, I was wondering if anyone else got a cold head at night! I sleep in a hoodie sweatshirt, with the hood on in bed. Of course I'm in Minnesota and my bed is against a North wall.
Red Dog , that sounds like me . Part of the problem is I don’t keep the house temp. Up too high at night.I sleep better in a cool room.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2020, 03:37:22 PM »
Welcome
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt