Author Topic: BUYER BEWARE: Skull Shaver  (Read 1364 times)

Offline HANDSHAVED

• Sly Jr.
BUYER BEWARE: Skull Shaver
« on: July 09, 2019, 05:29:56 PM »
***I sincerely encourage anyone who is remotely thinking about purchasing a Skull Shaver product to watch the entirety of the above video BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE.***

WATCH FOR COMPANY POLICY REVIEW:

The purpose of this post is to provide some most recent insight personally discovered as a result of purchasing the Skull Shaver Pitbull Gold razor. After much intentional effort extended to Skull Shaver's leadership by both phone and email, and receiving no reasonable resolution, I felt somewhat obligated to produce this informational video for anyone considering making a purchase from this company, SKULL SHAVER.

THE TAKEAWAY --> Their Return/Refund Policy is flawed and in need of some common marketplace revisions.

Hope this helps!
 8)

“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” (Viktor Frankl, Holocaust Survivor)

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
Re: BUYER BEWARE: Skull Shaver
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 09:31:31 PM »
That is not a "return" policy at all! 

Offline DoberDaddy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: BUYER BEWARE: Skull Shaver
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 12:29:02 AM »
It sucks that they have such a terrible policy. I always prefer to buy either from Amazon, or brick and mortar stores.

Their "policy" notwithstanding, the US has some pretty decent consumer protection laws (depends on your state). You may also have recourse with your credit card company.

So many of these "companies" are popping up on-line, and their products are crap! Just lots of gimmicky marketing.